Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
17th Jul 2015
Pushbullet does many things including sending files and links between your phone and PC. However, one thing it does best is let you access your phone's notifications and messages to PC. It's a fact that typing on a keyboard is so much faster than typing on a phone. Besides, when you reply a text from your PC, it looks as if you are working. This comes in handy in office. If you are wondering how you can setup a connection between your phone and PC, follow these simple steps:
2. Login using your Gmail or Facebook account. Go for Gmail, as it syncs your contacts effortlessly.
3. To bridge a connection between your phone and PC, go to your phone's Settings, and enable notifications support.
4. To access messages and other stuff from PC, visit pushbullet.com.
5. Sign in using the same account that you use for Pushbullet.
5. Similar to how WhatsApp web works, you will get access to messages in the browser.
8. To confirm that the notifications feature is working, send a test notification from your phone.
9. If you see a pop-up window like the one in this image does, you are good to go.
Tired Of Typing SMS From Your Phone? Try This
Sync/send SMS from your computer using Pushbullet.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance