Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
17th Jul 2015
Pushbullet does many things including sending files and links between your phone and PC. However, one thing it does best is let you access your phone's notifications and messages to PC. It's a fact that typing on a keyboard is so much faster than typing on a phone. Besides, when you reply a text from your PC, it looks as if you are working. This comes in handy in office. If you are wondering how you can setup a connection between your phone and PC, follow these simple steps:
2. Login using your Gmail or Facebook account. Go for Gmail, as it syncs your contacts effortlessly.
3. To bridge a connection between your phone and PC, go to your phone's Settings, and enable notifications support.
4. To access messages and other stuff from PC, visit pushbullet.com.
5. Sign in using the same account that you use for Pushbullet.
5. Similar to how WhatsApp web works, you will get access to messages in the browser.
8. To confirm that the notifications feature is working, send a test notification from your phone.
9. If you see a pop-up window like the one in this image does, you are good to go.
Tired Of Typing SMS From Your Phone? Try This
Sync/send SMS from your computer using Pushbullet.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020