Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
10th Jul 2015
The monsoons are here. There's a good chance that you face that unlucky rainy day when a splash of water or even moisture end-up spoiling your beloved smartphone. Unless of course, you own one of the waterproof handsets from Sony, Samsung, or HTC. While nothing beats a proper waterproof device, you can protect your existing phone with waterproof pouches and cases.
Random Cheap Pouch
Price: Rs 150 (depends on your bargaining skills)
Basic silicon pouch. You don't expect a branded one at this price right?
Price: Rs 450
Rated to protect your phone 15 metres under water, the Sygtech case is quite a reliable option to keep your phone safe from the rains.
Price: Rs 1400
If you are ready to spend over grand, the Ultraproof case is one of the well-built cases in its segment. It offers protection up to 4 metres and fits most smartphones in the market.
Evecase Universal Case
Price: Rs 2883
If you own multiple phones, this is a good solution. It fits devices with screen sizes up to 5.7" screen. The cover offers protection up to 30 metres.
Gear Up Your Smartphone For Monsoons | TechTree.com
Gear Up Your Smartphone For Monsoons
Here's a list of waterproof covers at various price points.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals