Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
10th Jul 2015
The monsoons are here. There's a good chance that you face that unlucky rainy day when a splash of water or even moisture end-up spoiling your beloved smartphone. Unless of course, you own one of the waterproof handsets from Sony, Samsung, or HTC. While nothing beats a proper waterproof device, you can protect your existing phone with waterproof pouches and cases.
Random Cheap Pouch
Price: Rs 150 (depends on your bargaining skills)
Basic silicon pouch. You don't expect a branded one at this price right?
Price: Rs 450
Rated to protect your phone 15 metres under water, the Sygtech case is quite a reliable option to keep your phone safe from the rains.
Price: Rs 1400
If you are ready to spend over grand, the Ultraproof case is one of the well-built cases in its segment. It offers protection up to 4 metres and fits most smartphones in the market.
Evecase Universal Case
Price: Rs 2883
If you own multiple phones, this is a good solution. It fits devices with screen sizes up to 5.7" screen. The cover offers protection up to 30 metres.
Gear Up Your Smartphone For Monsoons | TechTree.com
Gear Up Your Smartphone For Monsoons
Here's a list of waterproof covers at various price points.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance