Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
10th Jul 2015
The monsoons are here. There's a good chance that you face that unlucky rainy day when a splash of water or even moisture end-up spoiling your beloved smartphone. Unless of course, you own one of the waterproof handsets from Sony, Samsung, or HTC. While nothing beats a proper waterproof device, you can protect your existing phone with waterproof pouches and cases.
Random Cheap Pouch
Price: Rs 150 (depends on your bargaining skills)
Basic silicon pouch. You don't expect a branded one at this price right?
Price: Rs 450
Rated to protect your phone 15 metres under water, the Sygtech case is quite a reliable option to keep your phone safe from the rains.
Price: Rs 1400
If you are ready to spend over grand, the Ultraproof case is one of the well-built cases in its segment. It offers protection up to 4 metres and fits most smartphones in the market.
Evecase Universal Case
Price: Rs 2883
If you own multiple phones, this is a good solution. It fits devices with screen sizes up to 5.7" screen. The cover offers protection up to 30 metres.
Gear Up Your Smartphone For Monsoons
Here's a list of waterproof covers at various price points.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow