Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
22nd Jun 2015
American game developer and publisher Bethesda has been around since 1986. Its claim to fame was a RPG (Role Playing Game) Elder Scrolls series. One of its sequel Skyrim turned out to be the most successful game of 2011. Later the company came into the spotlight for acquiring rights for the legendary FPS (First Person Shooter) Doom. This year was the first time Bethesda held a presentation at E3. And in its first go, the company managed to impress gamers.
Doom requires no introduction. The violent FPS (First Person Shooter) is back and thanks to cutting edge graphics, it's gorier than ever.
This open world RPG (Role Playing Game) is about life in a post apocalyptic wasteland. The game has been praised for its art design and gameplay. Going by the trailer, the 4th instalment looks even better.
Set in the Victorian era, Dishonored 2 is an adventure game with FPS perspective. The game enables a player to complete a mission using stealth or combat abilities.
The Elder Scrolls: Legends
Bethesda announced a new Elder Scrolls game, but it is not a successor to the Skyrim. In fact, it is a card game set in the Elder Scrolls world.
E3 2015: Game Announcements From Bethesda | TechTree.com
E3 2015: Game Announcements From Bethesda
The American company had major titles to showcase.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals