Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
21st Jun 2015
Japanese are crazy about their videos games. In fact, games are part of Japan's culture. And when you are talking about Japan's gaming industry, it is impossible not to mention Square Enix. The company is a result of a merger with its roots going back to 1975's independent company Enix and Square formed in 1986. The two entities got together in 2003, and later acquired Eidos. Square Enix is behind landmark titles such as Hitman, Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy, and Thief. Let's see what they announced at this year's E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo):
Deadly assassin Agent 47 is coming back in the business. Hitman game is known for its sandbox approach. A player can take out targets using Agent 47's stealth abilities or simply become a mass-murderer. This third-person-shooter has always been lauded for polished graphics, going by the trailer, it seems that the things are going to get even better.
Just Cause 3
Here's another third-person shooter from Square EnixTo. While Hitman requires planning your mission, Just Cause 3 is all about blowing things up. If Michael Bay developed a video game, it would be this. Think I'm exaggerating? Check out the trailer.
Final Fantasy VII Remake
The Final Fantasy XIV released in 2010. So why are the devs remaking the VII instead of working on a new title? Well, that's because of fan requests. The 1997's ttitle in this series is regarded as a hallmark in the RPG (Role Playing Game) genre.
World Of Final Fantasy
More for Final Fantasy (FF) fans, as Square Enix is planning a new game for the Internet gamers. Inside the FF world, players will level up raise and take into battle the monsters. Long story short, expect it to be like the world Of Warcraft.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Released in 2000, Deus Ex took the world by storm with its innovative combat system, narrative, and role-playing elements. The FPS (First Person Shooter) won numerous game of the year awards and built a strong fan following. The new title is about the future, dystopia, terrorism, and weird weapons. What more could you ask for?
E3 Wrap-Up: Big Announcements From Square Enix
Check-out what's in the store from the Japanese game-maker.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499