15th Jun 2015
Did you know that the first commercial video game console launched in 1972? Manufactured by an American brand Magnavox (now owned by Philips), the console was dubbed Odyssey. That's well before Atari introduced its Pong machines.
These were the first generation consoles with lines and circles as an excuse for graphics. Fast forward it today, and games are blurring the line between CGI and real world. Much of the credit goes to the powerful hardware of eighth generation consoles such as the Sony PS4 and Microsoft Xbox One.
If you are interested in knowing how consoles evolved, head over to this elaborate timeline created by IEEE. While you are at it, there's also a chance for you to win a PS4 by answering some wacky questions such as "Where is the pause button for the Sega Master System located?"
If you are a gamer with good knowledge of your hobby, give it a try.
IEEE Provides A Chance To Win A PS4 Console | TechTree.com
IEEE Provides A Chance To Win A PS4 Console
WIth right answers and luck on your side, the 8th gen console can be yours.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals