15th Jun 2015
Did you know that the first commercial video game console launched in 1972? Manufactured by an American brand Magnavox (now owned by Philips), the console was dubbed Odyssey. That's well before Atari introduced its Pong machines.
These were the first generation consoles with lines and circles as an excuse for graphics. Fast forward it today, and games are blurring the line between CGI and real world. Much of the credit goes to the powerful hardware of eighth generation consoles such as the Sony PS4 and Microsoft Xbox One.
If you are interested in knowing how consoles evolved, head over to this elaborate timeline created by IEEE. While you are at it, there's also a chance for you to win a PS4 by answering some wacky questions such as "Where is the pause button for the Sega Master System located?"
If you are a gamer with good knowledge of your hobby, give it a try.
IEEE Provides A Chance To Win A PS4 Console
WIth right answers and luck on your side, the 8th gen console can be yours.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020