Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
10th Jun 2015
Apple Watch has been the hottest wearable of the season. With the announcement of WatchOS 2, the watch is said to run a lot faster. That's because developers can now build apps that run on the Apple Watch. There are plenty of aesthetic changes. And of course, existing features have been improved with new capabilities. Let's have a look at some of them:
The Watch OS 2 brings watch faces. Apart from pictures, there's now a selection of timelapse videos.
Apple has finally added the email reply option to the watchOS 2. How convenient that's going to be, remains to be seen.
The new iteration of software adds Transit to maps on Apple Watch. Initially, the feature will be available in select cities.
With watchOS 2, Siri has become more understanding. With voice commands, you can look up a word in the dictionary or do simple maths.
In Pictures: Apple Watch OS 2 Highlights
The new Watch OS brings new features and improvements.
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband
- Skullcandy Launches Noise Reduction Earbuds at RS. 7999
- Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
- HiFuture launches the longest battery true wireless earbuds in India
- Digisol Launches Smart Switch for Smart Cities
- Airtel announces Revised Tariffs for Mobile customers
- Portronics launches iLUMI, an LED lamp with inbuilt Bluetooth Speaker
- Toreto launches its Remix Series of “USB Wall Charger” with Built-in Bluetooth Speaker
- Launching FINGERS LivMusic Wireless Neckband - Live, Breathe and Absorb Music Non-Stop!
- Techno Launches New Smartphone at Rs.8499