Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
10th Jun 2015
Apple Watch has been the hottest wearable of the season. With the announcement of WatchOS 2, the watch is said to run a lot faster. That's because developers can now build apps that run on the Apple Watch. There are plenty of aesthetic changes. And of course, existing features have been improved with new capabilities. Let's have a look at some of them:
The Watch OS 2 brings watch faces. Apart from pictures, there's now a selection of timelapse videos.
Apple has finally added the email reply option to the watchOS 2. How convenient that's going to be, remains to be seen.
The new iteration of software adds Transit to maps on Apple Watch. Initially, the feature will be available in select cities.
With watchOS 2, Siri has become more understanding. With voice commands, you can look up a word in the dictionary or do simple maths.
In Pictures: Apple Watch OS 2 Highlights
The new Watch OS brings new features and improvements.
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers