Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
10th Jun 2015
Apple Watch has been the hottest wearable of the season. With the announcement of WatchOS 2, the watch is said to run a lot faster. That's because developers can now build apps that run on the Apple Watch. There are plenty of aesthetic changes. And of course, existing features have been improved with new capabilities. Let's have a look at some of them:
The Watch OS 2 brings watch faces. Apart from pictures, there's now a selection of timelapse videos.
Apple has finally added the email reply option to the watchOS 2. How convenient that's going to be, remains to be seen.
The new iteration of software adds Transit to maps on Apple Watch. Initially, the feature will be available in select cities.
With watchOS 2, Siri has become more understanding. With voice commands, you can look up a word in the dictionary or do simple maths.
In Pictures: Apple Watch OS 2 Highlights | TechTree.com
In Pictures: Apple Watch OS 2 Highlights
The new Watch OS brings new features and improvements.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance