24th Dec 2014
This is an age where there is an increased awareness about fitness. Even though everyone wants to get fit, the biggest challenge seems to the motivation or the continuity.
There challenges can be easily overcome by the use of apps in the smartphone, which can track your activities. The best part is that while they can remind you of an upcoming activity, these will also motivate you to go a step ahead and better the previous best set by yourself.
Basically it can be your friend, who can motivate you and keep you on track to getting fitter. So what are you waiting for, download the app that suits you and put on your running shoes.
1. Challenges by Nexercise
Challenges turns working out into a competition among you and your friends, where you get points for every log. Challenges has a comprehensive list of activities you can track, including aerobics, yoga, housework and playing with pets. And, yes, those prizes are real: Cash in your points for things such as gift cards or headphones.
2. Runtastic Six Pack Abs
The Six Pack Abs is designed to guide you through a 10 week long workout routine designed to sculpt that perfect set of six pack abs that you've always craved for. The app contains a wide variety of workout routines, there are adjustable difficulty levels, weight loss goals or daily schedules. The app features additional sync options with MyFitnessPal and Runtastic.
3. Pocket Yoga
With Pocket Yoga you can keep up with your practice at your own pace, while in the comforts of your home. Pocket Yoga is filled with all kinds of yoga poses for you to practice and learn. As you complete workouts you will earn in-app karma points that you can use to unlock new environments.
JEFIT.com's apps serve as an incredible resource for users looking to do strength training and bodybuilding. Which this you can easily stay focused on your workouts and progress with the JEFIT Workout Tracker. It comes complete with detailed instructions, a workout planner, exercise log and progress tracker.
Best Fitness Apps That Help You To Be In Shape | TechTree.com
Best Fitness Apps That Help You To Be In Shape
These apps can be your best friend helping you to set reminder, be a motivator and keep track of your activities.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals