24th Dec 2014
This is an age where there is an increased awareness about fitness. Even though everyone wants to get fit, the biggest challenge seems to the motivation or the continuity.
There challenges can be easily overcome by the use of apps in the smartphone, which can track your activities. The best part is that while they can remind you of an upcoming activity, these will also motivate you to go a step ahead and better the previous best set by yourself.
Basically it can be your friend, who can motivate you and keep you on track to getting fitter. So what are you waiting for, download the app that suits you and put on your running shoes.
Challenges turns working out into a competition among you and your friends, where you get points for every log. Challenges has a comprehensive list of activities you can track, including aerobics, yoga, housework and playing with pets. And, yes, those prizes are real: Cash in your points for things such as gift cards or headphones.
The Six Pack Abs is designed to guide you through a 10 week long workout routine designed to sculpt that perfect set of six pack abs that you've always craved for. The app contains a wide variety of workout routines, there are adjustable difficulty levels, weight loss goals or daily schedules. The app features additional sync options with MyFitnessPal and Runtastic.
With Pocket Yoga you can keep up with your practice at your own pace, while in the comforts of your home. Pocket Yoga is filled with all kinds of yoga poses for you to practice and learn. As you complete workouts you will earn in-app karma points that you can use to unlock new environments.
JEFIT.com's apps serve as an incredible resource for users looking to do strength training and bodybuilding. Which this you can easily stay focused on your workouts and progress with the JEFIT Workout Tracker. It comes complete with detailed instructions, a workout planner, exercise log and progress tracker.
Best Fitness Apps That Help You To Be In Shape
These apps can be your best friend helping you to set reminder, be a motivator and keep track of your activities.
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week