Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
22nd Aug 2014
Planning to buy a tablet under 30,000? Well, you've landed on a right page. Similar to the sub 20k section, you get plenty of Android tablets priced under Rs 30,000. But, that's not all. Depending on your usage, you can even get a good Windows based tablet or an iPad. Now without further ado, here's the list of tablets you should consider buying if your budget is capped at 30k.
Apple iPad with Retina Display (16 GB, Wi-Fi)
Street Price: Rs 24,900
If you have 30k at your disposal, the iPad should be the first tablet on your wish-list. No tablet in the market offers matches the metallic charm of Apple's tablet. The 4th generation iPad features a 9.7-inch Retina display. It is powered by the A6X Chip with Quad-Core Graphics. The selection of games in the App Store is unrivalled by any other app repository. The tablet ships with iOS 6, but you can update it to the latest iOS 7.1. In the photography department, you get a 5 megapixel camera. For Skyping, there's a 1.2 MP front-facing snapper. The 11,560 mAh battery easily last for a day.
Asus Transformer Book T100TA-DK002H
Street Price: Rs 26,000
If you're looking for a mid-range tablet for work and play, the Transformer book T100TA is the way to go. The tablet features a 10.1-inch IPS screen with pixel dimensions of 1366x768. It is based on a quad-core Intel Atom processor clocked at 1.86 GHz. Along with that you get 2 GB RAM and Intel HD graphics. This hardware runs full-fledged Windows 8.1 operating system without an issue. To sweeten the deal, Microsoft has also thrown in free Office Home and Student edition. True to its name, the Transformer T100 turns into a netbook with a keyboard dock. It may not be the most comfortable laptop around, but at the end of the day, it's a tablet that actually lets you work.
Samsung GALAXY Note 800
Street Price: Rs 29,900
If you don't like the restrictive nature of the iOS, Samsung's GALAXY Note 800 is the best alternative you get in this price range. Launched with Android 4.0, it's now compatible with 4.4 (Kitkat). Thanks to Google PlayStore, you get truckload of free games. Like the other tablets from this article, the Note 800 packs in a 5 MP Camera. The 10.1-inch touchscreen has pixel dimensions of 1280x800. It is powered by a 1.4 GHz Quad Core Exynos 4412 chipset. Internal storage is 16 GB. You can expand it further by 32 GB. The 7000 mAh battery lasts for around 6-7 hours. The best part is that that the Note 800 offers 3G connectivity, so that you can access the web on-the-go.
Top Tablets Under Rs 30,000 (August, 2014) | TechTree.com
Top Tablets Under Rs 30,000 (August, 2014)
We help you choose feature-packed tablet without crossing the 30k mark.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals