12th Aug 2014
While the smartwatches are ready to barge in, be it iWatch or Moto 360, consumers are talking about the pros and cons of owning one. Will it be a revolution in the world of communication or just cause that malaise in your workforce and at home.
About the Smartwatch Perception it better to think that it will usher in a new wave of computing, but the big question is, have the makers cracked the issue that crops up with the usage. Eyes are definitely on the big names like Apple, Samsung and others, who are lining up with their own devices.
It's always easy to expect Apple to create the perfect smartwatch, considering that they get it right the very first time, like they did with iPad and iPhone. The company is a champion in making devices that not only looks and feels great, but also easy to use.
One thing is sure, if Apple diverts all its energy into the smartwatch, they're bound to have a winner on their hands. This might prove to be an advantage for Apple, because the present Android Wear platform is far from convincing and Android has always taken time evolve into a finished product.
After Samsung’s Galaxy Gear, Motorola’s Moto 360 is expected to be the biggest challenger for iWatch. While there is no idea what the final products will look like, both Moto 360 and iWatch are expected to come out with features that extends beyond heart rate monitors.
On the other hand, if Apple has been thinking of positioning it as a premium brand, it has received a jolt with a survey revealing that very few were ready to shell out more than $350. This might put Apple under some pressure.
The smartwatch industry is still at a nascent stage, the customers might be skeptical and the smartwatches might be a long way from achieving perfection. So it’s better wait until they evolve and come up with better products.
Wait And Watch For Better Smartwatch
While there are plenty of news around smartwatches, it might be better until the makers address the pain points
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow