02nd Jul 2014
The smartphone has given us a way to capture some of our most cherished moments, but more often than not the outcome is not exactly what you wanted it to be. Thankfully there are plenty of photo editing tools available on the Play Store, but there's little to differentiate between them as most have very similar functions.
Here are the five best apps we thought that could be useful to you…
Camera 360 Ultimate
With more than 150 million users, Camera360 is one of the most popular photo editing apps in Play Store. There are no in app purchases and offers plenty of features free 360 Cloud storage too. It has 10 creative cams and more than 100 effects. Camera360 Ultimate features eight modes: Sony camera mode, effects mode, self-portrait mode, quick-shoot mode, funny mode, tilt-shift mode, color-shift mode, audio camera mode, and others.
Photo Grid – collage maker
Grid collages are yet another opportunity for you to create obnoxious cat memes, but they can also be used for legitimate, artistic reasons as well. Making several photos into a collage can draw juxtaposition or comparison between the photos. This app is one of the best on the market for making these kind of grid collages and is definitely worth checking out. There are over 20 filters you can add to your photos and even text and clip art to create the perfect collages.
Photo editor by Aviary
This app is closing in on 100 million users and has plenty of good reviews from some of the top websites. The biggest advantage of the app is its simplicity - one touch it can do wonders to your photos. It has a slightly more composed set of actual editing features, but there are still things like stickers, filters, and the like. It also comes with tools for editing things like red-eye and whitening teeth.
Photo Editor Pro
Photo Editor Pro is a very solid photo editor app even if there’s nothing over-the-top about it. It features a one-touch enhance feature, filters, frames, and the basic photo improvement tools like color balance, crop, and rotate. Again, there’s nothing overly special about it, but it is a solid option for people who just need to touch up their photos here and there.
Photoshop touch for phone
[Price: Rs. 270]
While all the above said apps are free, if you are looking for something a bit more advanced, then this is the one for you. Unlike Photoshop we've come to expect on our desktops, the app pales in comparison, but does bring some of the best bits to your phone. A prime example of this would be working with layers. However, apart from this it’s filled more conventional mobile photo editing features like filters and allows you to make adjustments like color correction. If you are a fan of Adobe this app might be useful.
Five best photo editing apps for android phones
Want to make your photos more interesting try these..
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones