30th Sep 2012
After Hollywood, the 3D bug seems to have bitten Bollywood as well. Don 2: The King Is Back, starring Shah Rukh Khan, is set to be released in 3D too. Shot around the world in countries including Germany, Malaysia, and Switzerland, Don 2 is the sequel to the hit movie Don: The Chase Begins Again, which in itself was a remake of the original Don, featuring mega-star Amitabh Bachchan.
The new trailer lets you view the movie in 3D by clicking on the button present next to the video size selector. For those with a 3D display, the trailer is available in full colour at up to 1080p in almost all formats, including side-by-side and interleaved. Those with 2D displays need not worry, as you can still watch it in 3D using anaglyph (red and blue) glasses, albeit at the loss of some colour information. Here are instructions on how to make your own 3D glasses.
Reportedly, producer Ritesh Sidhwani roped in an S-3D experts who had previously worked on Avatar and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2. However, since the movie wasn't shot using 3D cameras, you shouldn't expect too much. Don 2 will be launched on 23rd December, so grab your 3D gear and check out the trailer below to find out if the flick is really worth the expense and effort (my bet? Not really).
TechTree Blog: Watch The Don 2 Trailer In 3D!
For those with the benefit of binocular vision.
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week