26th Sep 2012
As reported earlier, the iPhone 5 is already selling well in India through the grey market, even though it has not been officially launched. For those of you wondering how the new handset can be used in India, since it comes with a nano-SIM slot that is smaller and thinner than regular SIMs, Vinay Prashar has posted a neat DIY on iHackintosh.com. The guide describes a step-by-step procedure to craft the smaller SIM variant out of the full-size version using easily available tools such as a felt pen, scale, and sharp scissors. However, be warned that this is a risky method that can potentially render your SIM unusable. Click on the image below to view the full tutorial.
In case you need more help, here is a video demonstration:
TechTree Blog: Convert Your Regular SIM Into A Nano-SIM For Use With The Apple iPhone 5 | TechTree.com
TechTree Blog: Convert Your Regular SIM Into A Nano-SIM For Use With The Apple iPhone 5
The easy process can be achieved using basic tools; explained through a video tutorial.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals