02nd Sep 2012
You’re going to love this app – at least the first time you look at it. It’s not an app per se: Wolfram Alpha, known for its data analytics, now gives you a graphic view of various aspects of your Facebook life. To try it, just enter “Facebook report” at WolframAlpha.com, log in to Facebook, and keep clicking “Allow.” What results is a control freak’s delight. Here's a screenshot...
This is a trimmed version of the full page I got.
WA is a really interesting place, and less well-known than it should be. For anything data-related — mathematical, real-world, or otherwise — just type in your query and watch the engine do its magic! We’re hoping the Facebook analytics will get WA some much-deserved PR.
TechTree Blog: Watch Your Facebook Data Come Alive! | TechTree.com
TechTree Blog: Watch Your Facebook Data Come Alive!
New "app" brings up graphs, insights, and visual stats.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals