02nd Dec 2021
Tom Holland is expected to star in three more MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe) movies after No Way Home.
“This is not the last movie that we are going to make with Marvel – [this is not] the last Spider-Man movie. We are getting ready to make the next Spider-Man movie with Tom Holland and Marvel, it just isn't part of… we're thinking of this as three films, and now we're going to go onto the next three. This is not the last of our MCU movies.” – Amy Pascal
Three more MCU films! Imagine all the villains that are yet to face off against Spider-Man. Kraven, Morbius, Kingpin, oh the list goes on and on.
Kraven is typically portrayed as a big-game hunter that wants to capture Spider-Man to prove that he is the world’s greatest hunter. But Spider-Man enjoys proving Kraven wrong over and over again.
Morbius is a flying vampire who keeps sucking the blood of innocent people. Spider-Man obviously cannot allow a human predator to run wild, or rather fly wild.
Then we have Kingpin – a powerful crime lord with a powerlifter and sumo wrestler-like physique, who we all saw in the Netflix show Daredevil. Kingpin’s web of organized crime stretches to every imaginable corner, making him one of Spider-Man’s toughest adversaries.
Here’s hoping we see these three and many more villains in future Spider-Man films.
Meanwhile we have No Way Home to look forward to.
Here’s what Amy Pascal had to say when asked about where No Way Home ranks in comparison to other Spider-Man films.
“Oh. Oh, the movie is... so ambitious and the movie has everything that people have come to expect from a Spider-Man movie. All the spectacle, all the heart, but at the same time, as expansive as it is, it's always a very intimate story that is about Peter Parker… and his heart.”
A story about Peter Parker’s heart? Sounds like it’s going to be a heartbreaking story. Spider-Man usually succeeds in saving the day, but his personal life often takes a beating in the process.
Spider-Man: No Way Home comes out on December 16, 2021 in India. Can’t wait to see it!
What villains can we expect in future Spider-Man movies? | TechTree.com
What villains can we expect in future Spider-Man movies?
Producer Amy Pascal has confirmed that Spider-Man: No Way Home is not the last collaborative Spider-Man movie between Disney and Sony.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals