18th Jun 2020
The long quest for the TCL 4K QLED is set to meet Reliance Digital, the partnership is going to bring pre-booking offers and benefits worth Rs. 10,989, which will be revealed at the launch of the TCL QLED Series.
The TV sets under the 4K QLED offer some amazing cutting-edge features – Quantum Dot Display, Dolby Vision/Atmos andHDR 10+,the 4K QLED TVs sport Full Screen and Metallic Design That makes them a perfect fit for home decoration and can easily integrate with wall furniture. So, no more frames, no more bothering! The Quantum Dot Display enables the display to produce images with 3D-like depth and present richer and real life colors like never before.
Quantum Dots are nano-particles that are added to the layers of pixels. When Quantum Dots are hit with a light source, each dot emits a color of a specific bandwidth.
The HDR Dolby Vision technology transforms the way you experience movies, TV shows, and games with incredible brightness, contrast, and color that bring entertainment to life before your eyes.Micro dimming is another feature that adjusts the contrast of the picture based on software algorithms.
When it comes to sound, Dolby Atmos transports you into the story with moving audio that flows all around you with breathtaking realism.Sound moves around you in three-dimensional space, so you feel like you're inside the action. Experience how Dolby Atmos transports you from the ordinary into the extraordinary.
Disclaimer: The story is in the form of a Press Release and has not been edited or reviewed for language or content. The content is published in the form that it was received by the editors after removing certain personal information such as contact numbers and emails. Techtree.com is not responsible for the veracity of this content
TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital | TechTree.com
TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
The TV sets come packed with cutting-edge features such as Quantum Dot Display, Dolby Vision/Atmos& HDR 10+ offering a truly immersive viewing experience
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India