24th Jun 2020
Linksys, the connected home division within newly merged Belkin International and Foxconn Interconnect Technology (FIT) (HK: 6088) entity, announces the launch and availability of the Velop MX5300 WiFi 6 Mesh system in India today.
The newest addition to the Velop product family, the Velop MX5300 WiFi 6 Mesh system comes inbuilt with the next-generation orthogonal frequency-division multiple access (OFDMA) technology which decreases latency in high-density environments to deliver high speed WiFi to multiple devices simultaneously. The router covers 3,000 square feet per node and is designed to manage the demands of more than 50 devices all sharing the same bandwidth. The router’s MU-MIMO technology allows downloads and uploads simultaneously, making it the ideal system for instantaneous 4K/8K streaming, online gaming, social media, and uninterrupted use of heavy apps. What’s more, the Velop MX5300 WiFi 6 Mesh system comes with BSS technology which eliminates interference from nearby networks so that users can be assured of the strongest, clearest signal for their devices.
“In the present scenario, where the situation is both difficult and unprecedented, a large number of professionals are adapting to working remotely. Since work from home is now becoming the new normal, it is more crucial for Linksys to continue to innovate to offer solutions for supporting the digitally connected world of the present and the future. We are glad to introduce our first Wifi 6 Velop Mesh system in India, the Linksys MX5300 router which offers 4x faster speed, a wider range and 4x increased WiFi capacity facilitating uninterrupted streaming, faster connectivity and improved battery life for connected devices. Whether it is being connected seamlessly for those endless virtual meetings or enjoying streaming content, playing online games or attending webinars, the Linksys MX5300, ensures that there is no compromise on connectivity with multiple devices working together flawlessly” said Kartik Bakshi, Country Manager, Linksys India.
- Interoperability – The Velop MX5300 WiFi 6 Mesh system is interoperable with the other Linksys Mesh Family (that is, Velop Tri-Band, Velop Dual Band, MR9000X and MR8300) as both the master and child node, making it easier for users to grow their WiFi network when the need arises.
- Performance and reliability – The Velop MX5300 WiFi 6 Mesh system contains three WiFi radios (one 2.4 GHz and two 5 GHz) to balance the wireless workload. Users can enjoy 4X faster speeds with WiFi 6 technology that delivers true gigabit speeds throughout their entire home, up to 5.3 Gbps with 12-stream connectivity.
- Hassle-free setup – The Velop MX5300 WiFi 6 Mesh system can be easily set up from any Android or iOS device using the Linksys App. With a few easy steps, The Velop MX5300 WiFi 6 Mesh system can be connected to form a mesh network that covers the home in strong and reliable WiFi. After setup is complete, the Linksys App serves as a powerful WiFi management tool with useful features such as guest access, parental controls, device prioritisation, and insights that help users get maximum performance and utility from their network.
The Velop MX5300 WiFi 6 Mesh system features a robust set of advanced offerings:
Technical Specification Details Product Dimensions
- Weight – 1.59kg
- Depth – 11cm
- Width – 11cm
- Height – 24.4 cm
- Weight – 2.84kg
- Depth – 12.9cm
- Width – 31.1cm
- Height – 24.9cm
- 13 internal antennas and high-powered amplifiers
- AX5300 MU-MIMO Tri-Band Gigabit
- 2.4 GHz radio - 1147 Mbps*
- 5 GHz radio 1 - 2402 Mbps*
- 5 GHz radio 2 -1733 Mbps*
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n – 2.4 GHz – 1024 QAM support
- IEEE 802.11 b/n/ac/ax – 5 GHz – 1024 QAM support
Processor & Memory
- 2.2 GHz Quad Core CPU
- 512 MB Flash and 1GB RAM
WAN and LAN Connectivity
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet Ports:
- 1x WAN
- 4x LAN
- 4.1 / LE for secure and easy App-based set-up
- Beamforming for 2.4 GHz and 5GHz bands
- WPA2 / WPA3 Mixed Mode
Pricing & Availability
The Velop MX5300 WiFi 6 Mesh system is now available in India at an MRP of INR 49,999/-
Launch Promotion at Amazon.in
The product is available at a special introductory price of INR 34,999/- at Amazon.in.
High-res product images can be accessed at this link.
About Belkin International
In 2018, Foxconn Interconnect Technology merged with Belkin International (Belkin®, Linksys®, Wemo®, Phyn®) to create a global consumer electronics leader. Today, this group leads in connecting people with technologies at home, at work and on the go within the accessories (“Connected Things” – Belkin brand) and the smart home (“Connected Home” – Linksys, Wemo and Phyn brands) markets.
© 2020 Belkin International, Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
*Maximum performance derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual performance may vary, including lower wireless network capacity, data throughput rate, speed, range, and coverage. Performance depends upon many factors, conditions and variables, including building materials and construction, volume of network traffic, mix of wireless products used, interference, and other adverse conditions. In order to achieve the best performance, this product must be used with compatible AC3000 wireless devices. The standard transmission rates for each node – 2402 Mbps (for 5 GHz radio 1), 1733 Mbps (for 5 GHz radio 2), 1147 Mbps (for 2.4 GHz) – are the physical data rates. Actual data throughput will be lower and may depend on the mix of wireless products used and external factors.
Specifications are subject to change without notice. An active, customer-purchased Internet Service Provider broadband account is required for connection of this product and other connected devices to the Internet. Some devices may require additional wireless adapters or an Ethernet cable to connect.
Disclaimer: The story is in the form of a Press Release and has not been edited or reviewed for language or content. The content is published in the form that it was received by the editors after removing certain personal information such as contact numbers and emails. Techtree.com is not responsible for the veracity of this content
Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System | TechTree.com
Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
The company’s first Tri-band AX WiFi router, the Velop MX5300 WiFi 6 Mesh system features 4x faster speed and 4x the capacity; promising the ultimate connectivity to every corner of the home
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India