20th May 2020India is at a major stage in its fight with the global pandemic and during this period, social distancing has become essential for each and every individual. Remote working has become an essential part of many organizations as it allows us to do our part in bringing the pandemic to an end and goes a long way in ensuring the health and wellness of the community.
With the new norm, i.e., "work from home", most professionals today are working from home during the pandemic; it has become a necessity to have a good and secure home networking solution. Weak Wi-Fi is the paramount concern when it comes to the topic of remote workers. The dead spots, unreliable connections, and slow speed hamper everyday productivity. To overcome these networking challenges NETGEAR offers its Orbi Mesh RBK50 to provide a seamless experience throughout the house.
The new Orbi Systems all deliver industry-leading 802.11ac AC3000 Wi-Fi speeds up to 2.2Gbps*, so one can enjoy the seamless Wi-Fi experience everywhere in their home, without any dead zones from the attic to the basement, patio to the garage, front yard to back garden while streaming 4K HD video content. It also consists of a router and one or more satellites which is suitable to cover the surface area upto 200sqm. The RBk50 offers Wi-Fi coverage of up to 4,000 square feet and it also has an individual stand-alone router that covers up to 2,000 square feet.
The RBK50 supports download speeds of upto 1.4Gbps, while Wi-Fi speeds can reach up to 2.2Gbps for devices that connect to Wi-Fi on your home network. The device can be controlled via the Orbi app or through Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. The Orbi system includes a Gigabit Ethernet port for the Internet WAN with VLAN 802.1Q support, and three Gigabit Ethernet ports for the LAN. The NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Satellite has the four Gigabit Ethernet ports and it also has a USB 2.0 port like the Orbi Router.
Speaking at the occasion Marthesh Nagendra, Country Manager India, ME & SAARC, NETGEAR commented, “Currently, Wi-Fi is now considered to be as critical as any other home utility, as work from home culture is becoming a new norm, it has become essential for remote workers to have a secure Wi-Fi connection where they would have a flawless network connectivity that will prove to be crucial to their overall work from home experience. The NETGEAR Orbi Tri-band Wi-Fi solutions provide the consumers with the best Wi-Fi experience for an even broader range of households which improve their overall work productivity.”
- Ultra-Performance Whole-Home Mesh Wi-Fi System–Covers large homes up to 5,000 sq. ft with fast Wi-Fi. System includes a Wi-Fi router and one satellite.
- Fast Internet speeds for all devices- The dedicated Wi-Fi connection gives you the fastest and most consistent Internet speeds available, even as more devices connect.
- Stream and play even faster with up to 3 Gbps combined Wi-Fi speeds.
- Orbi creates one seamless network, so as you move from room to room, your signal won't drop.
- Quick & easy setup with the Orbi app–Pause Wi-Fi, do a quick speed test, set up Smart Parental Controls, and much more
- NETGEAR Armor™ - Best-in-class anti-virus and data theft protection for ALL of your smartphones and computers. Protects your connected home from internet threats.
- Works with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant so you can use voice commands to control your home Wi-Fi network.
- Circle® Smart Parental Controls–A smart way for families to manage content and time online on any connected device.
- Guest Network–Easily set up a separate and secure Wi-Fi network for visitors to use without sharing your home’s Wi-Fi password.
NETGEAR Armor™ powered by Bitdefender on the Orbi Mesh WiFi Systems is a cybersecurity solution that protects all internet-connected devices in one’s home from viruses, malware, stolen passwords, identity theft and hacking, whether one is at home or on the go.
Circle Smart Parenting Controls is the smart way for families to manage content and time online, on any connected device. With the app, parents can easily create daily time limits for apps and websites, set filter levels for each family member and pause internet by device or by family member.
About NETGEAR, Inc.:
NETGEAR is a global networking company that delivers innovative products to consumers, businesses and service providers. The Company's products are built on a variety of proven technologies such as wireless (Wi-Fi and LTE), Ethernet and powerline, with a focus on reliability and ease-of-use. The product line consists of wired and wireless devices that enable networking, broadband access and network connectivity. These products are available in multiple configurations to address the needs of the end-users in each geographic region in which the Company's products are sold. NETGEAR products are sold in approximately 30,000 retail locations around the globe, and through approximately 25,000 value-added resellers, as well as multiple major cable, mobile and wireline service providers around the world. The company's headquarters are in San Jose, Calif., with additional offices in approximately 25 countries. More information is available from the NETGEAR investor page or by calling (408) 907-8000.
NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency | TechTree.com
NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
Get Seamless Connectivity anywhere in your home with Mesh Wi-Fi; even for locations that have poor connectivity, dead spots and unreliable connections
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India
- Western Digital Offers Pocket-Sized WD Elements SE External SSD
- For A Great Flexible Work Experience, Choose The Poly Voyager 4300 UC Series Headset