02nd Mar 2020
POCO, now an independent smartphone brand, has announced a special sale to meet demands for the Phoenix Red variant of POCO X2. The ‘Head for Red’ sale will go live on 3rd March, 12:00pm onwards with a relatively larger stock for the customers. It will be the fourth sale of POCO X2 post its launch in February this year, with a specific focus on the Phoenix Red model. It will be available in three variants of 6GB+64GB, 6GB+128GB and 8GB+256GB via on Flipkart.
POCO X2 is the first smartphone in its category to be equipped with a display powered by the RealityFlow 120Hz engine. It has a 20:9 tall-body design wrapped around a 3D curved glass body, which enables a large cinematic screen experience of 16.94 cm (6.67 inch). It is also the first smartphone in India to feature the Sony IMX686 camera sensor that can elevate the photography experience of users.
Manmohan Chandolu, General Manager, POCO India, commented on the special sale, “We have received a tremendously positive response for the POCO X2 since its launch last month. Our goal is to cater to the massive demand, this time specifically for the Phoenix Red model with the ‘Head of Red’ sale that will have a relatively larger inventory.”
The device is powered by Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 730G that can handle graphic-intensive usage such as advanced gaming without breaking a sweat. LiquidCool Technology combined with a powerful battery capacity of 4500mAh (and a 27W charger in box) ensure that the device can sustain longer during multitasking and heavy-duty usage.
Product images: POCO X2
POCO X2 is available in 6GB + 64GB, 6GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB storage variants for INR 15,999, INR 16,999 and INR 19,999 respectively via Flipkart, with an additional instant discount of INR 1,000 on ICICI credit card and EMI transactions.
POCO is an independent brand born out of Xiaomi in India. Its first product, POCO F1 was launched in August 2018, and since January 2020, POCO has become an independent entity. POCO F1 was India's No.1 smartphone in the ‘above INR 15,000 price segment’ in the online smartphone market as per third party statistics. Currently, POCO has an independent product and marketing team, and shares resources from Xiaomi in terms of supply chain, logistics, manufacturing and after sales.
POCO is a consumer technology brand, based on the philosophy of 'Everything you need and nothing you don't' with a key focus on its POCO fans’ requirements. It's built on relentless pursuit of technology which its fans truly need, thus democratizing decision making and continuous product updates to ensure relevance.
POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2 that will go live on 3rd March, 12:00pm onwards
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens