29th Jan 2020
HyperX, the gaming division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., today launched its FURY Ultra RGB gaming mouse pad in India. The FURY Ultra mouse pad features a radiant 360-degree RGB light ring and light bar that is customizable with HyperX NGENUITY software. The gaming surface utilizes a micro-textured hard surface with anti-slip rubber base that offers performance, speed and stability. The new product is now available in leading etail and retail stores at an MRP of INR 6,490.
“With the Fury Ultra RGB mousepad been unveiled at CES, HyperX is happy to launch it in India to cater to enthusiast PC gamers.” said HyperX. “This mousepad lets the user customize lighting and set up effects for each of the 20 LEDs with the HyperX NGENUITY Software.”
- Part Number: HX-MPFU-M
- Light effects: Per-LED RGB lighting1
- Cable type: Braided
- Weight: 580g
- Thickness: 5.0mm
- Dimensions: Width: 359.4mm
- Length: 299.4mm
- Cable length: 1.8m
- Material: Plastic
1Per key RGB lighting customizable with HyperX NGENUITY software
HyperX is the gaming division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the world’s largest independent memory manufacturer, with the goal of providing gamers, PC builders, PC, console and mobile power users with high-performance components. For 16 years, the HyperX mission has been to develop gaming products for all types of gamers – high-speed memory, solid state drives, headsets, keyboards, mice, charging accessories for console players, USB flash drives, and mousepads – to the gaming community and beyond. The award-winning HyperX brand is known for consistently delivering products that deliver superior comfort, aesthetics, performance, and reliability. HyperX gear is the choice of celebrity ambassadors, pro gamers, tech enthusiasts, and over-clockers worldwide because it meets the most stringent product specifications and is built with best-in-class components. HyperX has shipped over 60 million memory modules and 7 million gaming headsets worldwide.
Join the global #HyperXFamily at www.facebook.com/
hyperxcommunity, learn how HyperX products can enhance your console experience and boost performance for both you and your PC, console or mobile device at hyperxgaming.com. Whatever your skill level, whatever genres you play, we embrace all gaming enthusiasts everywhere with our core belief — We’re All Gamers.
For more information, you can also visit:
• YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hyperx
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/
# # #
Kingston, the Kingston logo, HyperX and the HyperX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Kingston Technology Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. All registered trademarks and trademarks are property of their respective owners.
HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
Underscoring its “We’re all Gamers” Philosophy, Gaming Pioneer HyperX Unveils New Mice, Headsets, Keyboards and More at CES
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-