29th Jan 2020
Keeping in mind the tolling effect of air pollution, Volvo in partnership with PerSapien launched #BreatheFree campaign in which they will create 50 clean zone school buses across Delhi-NCR. The campaign is initiated to counter the air pollution level.
It is a known fact that pollution is detrimental for the health but what concerns us more is that we ignore the children who are the worst impacted by the pollution. Their brain is irreversibly damaged, seriously hampering their performance by deteriorating their IQ level.
To combat this tolling effect of air pollution, especially among children, Minus2point5 device, invented by Debayan Saha who is also the co-founder of PerSapien will be installed in the exhaust pipe of Volvo school buses.
This in turn will make the particulate matter 2.5 dispersed in the air heavier and settle them down in the soil. Thus, preventing the miscreant particles from entering the blood vessels through respiratory tract that plays havoc within the body.
A single device can eliminate up to 10 times pollution in the air. Therefore, when buses will run through the city, they will actually purify the air quality.
On this breakthrough occasion Debayan Saha said, “Solving environmental crisis is not an individual’s responsibility. So we were looking forward for partners who shared similar environmental concern and fortunately found Volvo with whom we figured out a way to improve the air quality of buses which if not catered to could severely impact the children’s health.”
In the month of December, Minus2point5 was incorporated in 15 buses and now the #BreatheFree campaign is looking forward to installing the device in 50 more school buses by the end of January, 2020.
An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
Minus2point5 to be installed in the school buses of Delhi-NCR to counter the detrimental impact of air pollution among children
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-