21st Jan 2020
Adcom, a brand to reckon with in high-end fashionable tech lifestyle accessories in India, has come up “Vision” Gaming Headphones, an exquisite product for the gaming headphone market. The latest device offers superb gaming experience while not ripping your budget apart.
Adcom “Vision” boasts of 50mm hi-fi white magnet bass drivers and a highly sensitive Omni-directional mic that helps in canceling out the background noises in order to collect the required voice clearly. Apart from this, it offers a plethora of features i.e., 100% noise-cancellation for greater clarity during in-game communication, leather padded cushion headbands and ear-pads with an adjustable microphone for long and comfortable hours of gaming.
The gaming headphone weighs merely 322 grams making it lighter to wear for extended gaming sessions. Also, it comes equipped with a 7 feet long OTG connecting cable making it easily connectable to any PC, laptop, tablet, mobile phones or gaming box such as Playstation, X-box, and Nintendo.
For superior sound, Adcom Vision offers 7.1 True Surround Sound, Plug-and-play USB audio and is equipped with adjustable volume/voice control and a mic switch on the headphone itself.
· 50 mm Hi-Fi White Magnet Bass Drivers
· Omni-Directional Mic
· High Tensile Strength
· Anti-Winding Braided Cable
· Weight: 322 Grams
· 7 Feet Long OTG Connecting Cable
· Adjustable Voice/Volume Control
· LED Power Indicator
Pricing and Availability:
ADCOM Vision is available in Steel Grey colour at an introductory price of INR 1,590/- on all leading e-commerce platforms and offline at a retail price of INR 1,790/- across India. The gaming headphones come with a one-year replacement warranty from the date of purchase.
About ADCOM India:
Adcom India, part of Advantage Computers India Pvt. Ltd., headquartered in New Delhi and established in 1996, is a hi-tech enterprise engaged in the design, manufacturing and marketing of mobile intelligent terminal products. Taken over by a team of passionate tech enthusiasts in 2017, Adcom enjoys hands-on experience in the communications industry, where each product launch is written to perfection with on-time delivery, operational excellence and exceptional after sales servicing.
Currently, Adcom India is engaged in three main product lines: mobiles, mobile accessories and computer accessories. In India, it is one of the few exclusive brands to bring to life some of the most premium and innovative products such as power banks, wireless speakers, wireless headphones, wireless mouse, keyboard, LED Monitors, and much more.
For more information, kindly visit www.adcomhitech.comTo buy the product, kindly visit:www.amazon.inDisclaimer: The story is in the form of a Press Release and has not been edited or reviewed for language or content. The content is published in the form that it was received by the editors after removing certain personal information such as contact numbers and emails. Techtree.com is not responsible for the veracity of this content
ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
Specifically designed for pro gamers, music enthusiasts, and beginners
- Unbox Robotics, an early stage startup from the maiden cohort of Entrepreneur First, receives initial round of funding
- boAt audio ranked No.1 in India in the earwear category
- Kodak HD LED TV launches India’s most affordable Dolby vision Android certified 4K TVs
- Global debut of Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and Redmi Note 9 Pro in India
- POCO announces ‘Head for Red’ sale for Phoenix Red POCO X2
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week