09th Jan 2020
- The Limited Edition collection comes with an attractive tri-color back cover
- Priced at INR 1449, the feature phone is embedded with Super Ultra Tone Technology
Indian mobile handset brand, Lava International Limited announced the launch of its limited edition collection of ProudlyIndian A5 feature phone. Priced at 1449, the phone comes with an attractive tri-color back cover. Just like its popular predecessor, Lava A5, the ProudlyIndian edition of A5 is also embedded with ‘Super Ultra Tone Technology’ that ensures sound leakage resistance and enables users to experience crystal clear sound during calls without letting others hear their conversation. The feature phone is currently available offline and the customers will be able to purchase it online from 16th January onwards.
Lava A5 ProdulyIndian phone comes with a QVGA2.4" inch display and dual SIM support. The phone is embedded with 1000 mAh Li-ion battery supported with super battery mode, which lasts up to 3 days with a single charge*. The phone provides a provision of auto call recording along with call blink notification. It is also equipped to support incoming texts in 22 languages, also enabling users to type in 7 languages including English, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Gujarati and Punjabi. The Lava A5 ProudlyIndian phone comes with a primary camera with zoom and video recording feature. The additional features such as Instant Torch, Wireless FM with Recording, USB Connectivity and Bluetooth make this a multiple purpose and a user friendly handset.
*Under standard Lava testing conditions which may vary in actuals subject to an individual’s usage patterns and network preferences.
About LAVA International Limited
Lava International is a leading Mobile Handset Company in India and has expanded its operations to 26 other countries in rest of the world as well. Right from its inception, Lava has been at the forefront of building a strong ecosystem of design and manufacturing of mobile handsets. With the ‘Design in India’ initiative Lava is now the only mobile handset company that makes truly Make In India phones with complete control on design and manufacturing within India. Lava products are available through a nationwide retail network of 1.65Lakh retailers who in turn are directly served by over 1000 distributors. Lava’s after sales service network is one of the largest in the country with over 800+ professionally managed service centres focused on speed and quality of service.
https://www.lavamobiles.com/aboutusDisclaimer: The story is in the form of a Press Release and has not been edited or reviewed for language or content. The content is published in the form that it was received by the editors after removing certain personal information such as contact numbers and emails. Techtree.com is not responsible for the veracity of this content
LAVA Launches Special Limited Edition Phone For Republic Day
Showcase your patriotic spirit this Republic Day with LAVA A5 Proudly Indian Phone
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance