08th Jan 2020
Global consumer electronics company Coolpad, today announced that it will be sharing a preview of its future 5G smartphone, Dyno 2 Smartwatch and new feature updates from FamilyLabs at CES 2020.
"In line with Coolpad's goal of providing purposeful technology for the entire family, our 2020 technology line-up has something for every age group," said Steve Cistulli, CEO, Coolpad Americas. "We are very excited to share an advanced look at our upcoming 2020 offerings with CES attendees and look forward to getting our new 5G device and the Dyno 2 Smartwatch to market in the new year."
By bringing digital intelligence to previously analog technologies, 5G will offer wireless speeds ten times faster than we experience today. In anticipation for this technology, Coolpad has developed a 5G smartphone that will feature:
- Android 10
- 48MP+8MP AutoFocus rear-facing cameras
- 16MP FF front-facing camera
- 4000mAh battery
- Bluetooth 5.0 enhanced with Tempow for multi-device BT connectivity
The oversized 6.53" FHD+ display will feature Coolpad's innovative V-notch design and Pixelwork's HDR screen experience for amazing media viewing. This device will be a part of the Coolpad Legacy™ family of 5G devices and will be available in Q2 of 2020 on the open market for under $400.
Coolpad Dyno 2 Smartwatch
Following the successful launch of the Coolpad Dyno Smartwatch at CES in 2019, Coolpad is unveiling a preview of the upcoming Dyno 2 Smartwatch.
Version 2 of this playful kid's smartwatch will offer new features, including an upgraded chipset and new application platform. The new Dyno 2 Smartwatch will be available in April 2020 for $190.
Initially launched in Spring of 2019, FamilyLabs is the first all-inclusive family management app that lets users communicate, locate and provide remote support to multiple family members. New features include:
- Set & Monitor Digital Fences (Geo-Fences)
- Remote Lock/Unlock
- Web Filtering
- Daily Time Limits
- Allow/Restrict Apps
- Restrict Usage Times
- Manage Contacts and Calls
- Alarms & Reminders
- Battery Monitoring
- FamilyLabs Home Screen Launcher
Coolpad Americas is a top consumer electronics company that has built strategic partnerships with key wireless carriers and retailers. Operating in the U.S. market since 2012, Coolpad has embarked on a bold mission to become the number one provider of family technology. Coolpad develops world-class consumer electronics that are inspired by innovation, purpose, and family. To learn more about Coolpad, please visit www.coolpad.us.
SOURCE Coolpad Technologies Inc.
Disclaimer: The story is in the form of a Press Release and has not been edited or reviewed for language or content. The content is published in the form that it was received by the editors after removing certain personal information such as contact numbers and emails. Techtree.com is not responsible for the veracity of this content
CES 2020: Coolpad Showcases Upcoming 5G Device, Dyno 2 and New Features on FamilyLabs App | TechTree.com
CES 2020: Coolpad Showcases Upcoming 5G Device, Dyno 2 and New Features on FamilyLabs App
Coolpad will be at the Wynn Hotel providing a sneak peek at upcoming products for 2020
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India