04th Dec 2019
Zebronics, India’s leading brand of IT & gaming peripherals, sound solutions, mobile/lifestyle accessories, and surveillance products has launched a new BT wireless earphone in its True Wireless Stereo range named ‘Zeb-Sound Bomb’
To get lost in your zone with genres, soundtracks, background music is a true experience. Music can move you, inspire you, can deeply relax your senses. Add the wireless experience to it and feel liberated in movement.
Zebronics latest TWS earphone ‘Sound Bomb’ does just that with minute details to make your listening experience even more enhanced.
Smooth texture, glossy finish, easy to switch on and no hassle pairing is what precisely describes our Sound Bomb.The individual earphones come with an in-ear design and a super snug fit being super sturdy and firm on the ear that also provides a passive noise cancellation because of it’s design.
Do everything with a touch on Zeb-Sound Bomb true wireless earphone. Touch the top button to play/ pause. Double touch the button to activate the voice assistant for Android and IOS devices. You can press and hold for the device to switch on/off.
The earphone comes with a playback time of 6 hrs* that can be extended up to 18 hrs* of playback with the charging case. The charging case is a truly compact piece that can easily fit into a pocket. It has a magnetic design with space for the earphones that also fit in magnetically without any hassle with a magnetic flap to close the case.
Speaking on the newest launch, Mr. Pradeep Doshi, Director – Zebronics says, “We’ve made listening to music a much more hassle free experience for people that love their freedom from wires with our Zeb-Sound Bomb TWS earphones that are super compact and provide high quality music playback and have touch controls to enhance the user experience.”
Zeb-Sound Bomb is available in colors like black, white, red and black combination and is available at leading retail stores across India.
Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb”
Zebronics launches TWS earphone “Zeb-Sound Bomb” with up to 18 hrs* of of playback time
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020