28th Nov 2019
vivo, the global innovative smartphone brand, today announced the sale of its recently launched power-packed addition - U20 to its U-series portfolio, sale starting tomorrow, 12noon onwards. The device comes in two variants - 4GB + 64GB and 6GB + 64GB (both variants have expandable storage), available in Racing Black and Blaze Blue color options priced at INR 10,990 and INR 11,990 respectively. The U20 will be available on the Amazon.in and vivo India e-Store.
Consumers will also get an array of attractive offers* on the purchase of vivo U20 including:
- INR 1000 off on prepaid orders on 28th Nov only
- No cost EMI upto six months
- Jio Benefits worth INR 6000
*terms and conditions apply
The U20 is a perfect amalgamation of vibrant display and supreme camera capabilities – U20 offers an impressive 5,000mAh battery that is complemented by 18W fast charge. Running on the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 675AIE Octa-core processor clocked up to 2.0GHz, the U20 ensures a seamless experience. The device also comes with 16MP selfie camera and an AI triple camera setup at the back - 16MP Sony IMX499 (Primary + Night Mode) + 8MP (Super Wide Angle) +2MP (Super Macro).
As part of the ongoing 5 year celebration, vivo is giving free special rewards to vivo existing customers till November 29, 2019. Users can avail free special rewards in form of coupons and subscriptions worth INR 60,000 by downloading the “vivo Upgrade & Rewards” application powered by Cashify through various sales partners - Cashify, Paytm First exclusive with vivo and Qwikcilver. vivo customers can choose and avail subscription coupons from Big basket, MC Donalds, Box8, Uber Eats, Gaana, Uber, OYO, Puma, AJIO, Spicejet, Make my trip, Arrow, Myntra, Lakme, Titan, Croma, Movies - Book my show, Cultfit and many more. In addition, customers can also get free Bluetooth headphones up to worth INR 2,999 and additional value benefits up to INR 1,000.
*terms and conditions apply
About vivo India:
vivo, a premium global smartphone brand, entered India in late 2014; vivo has established itself as one of the top smartphone brands in India. Manufacturing in Greater Noida, the company has a robust distribution network across the country both online and offline, catering the best in class quality services to over 539 cities, in 27 states and 5 union territories backed by more than 550 service centres in India. The organization is dedicated to the pursuit of perfection and is continuously creating surprises for users through constant innovation. Through smartphones, vivo offers users a professional-grade photography solution, taking mobile photography to the level of an art form, witnessing and recording all of life’s beautiful moments.
Disclaimer: The story is in the form of a Press Release and has not been edited or reviewed for language or content. The content is published in the form that it was received by the editors after removing certain personal information such as contact numbers and emails. Techtree.com is not responsible for the veracity of this content
vivo U20 To Go On Sale Starting Tomorrow
• The smartphone will be available on Amazon.in and vivo India E-Store starting 28th November, 12PM onwards • Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 AIE and massive 5000mAH battery supporting 18W Dual-Engine Fast Charge starting at INR 10,990
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband