Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
31st Dec 2017In this category, users no longer have to put up with sluggish experience or shoddy build quality. Things have changed, largely due to brands such as Xiaomi. This year, the budget smartphones have been thoroughly impressive. Yes, we had a hard time getting the list down to three.Xiaomi Mi A1The Mi A1 goes on to show why Xiaomi is a leader in budget smartphone segment. It has got excellent design and snappy performance.Features:5.5-inch Full HD IPS display.Dual 12 MP rear cameras.5 MP seflie camera .Snapdragon 625 chipset.4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage, microSD card slot. Supports 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, and NFC.3080 mAh battery.
Moto G5 PlusMoto is not popular as it once used to be, but the company is still rolling out good budget phones. The G5 Plus sports a 12 MP camera with f/1.7 wide aperture.Features:5.2-inch Full HD IPS display.2 GHz octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor.3 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage, microSD card slot.Rear 12 MP camera, 4K recording.5 MP selfie camera.Supports 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS.3000 mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 may lack the dual camera setup found on the Mi A1, but it offers 4100 mAh battery. It simply goes on for over a day on a single charge.Features:5.5-inch Full HD display.Snapdragon 625 chipset.4 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage, microSD card slot.13 MP primary camera.5 MP selfie camera.Support 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, Infrared.4100 mAh battery.
Best Budget Smartphones Of 2017 (Under Rs 15,000) | TechTree.com
Best Budget Smartphones Of 2017 (Under Rs 15,000)
Feature-packed phones that are light on your pocket.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India