30th May 2017
Wireless headphones are great: they're convenient, freeing, and often sound fantastic. Pumping tunes into your ears with no wires getting in the way. Wireless no longer means poor sound, either. These days, Bluetooth audio sounds much better than it ever has. They are portable, comfortable to wear, and most of all, sports noise cancellation technology.
Here a few wireless headphones to relieve you from those tiring tangled cords:
1. Skullcandy Crusher Wireless | Rs 11,999
This wireless headphone is an evolution of the original Crusher headphones, and has been completely rebuilt from the ground up with elegant industrial design, premium materials, Bluetooth functionality, and a suite of innovative technologies that enable an immersive audio experience. It comes with adjustable bass controls, noise‐isolating fit, elevated audio quality, built‐in microphone, track and volume controls, and an upgrade in aesthetics, including memory foam cushions and travel‐friendly collapsible design.
2. Bose QC35 | Rs 29,363
The Bose QC35 delivers noiseless music experience in all types of environment as it comes with digital noise cancellation technology; it utilises reverse sound waves based on the ambient noise to cancel it out. The updated equaliser in the QC35 also balances sound according to the volume level. The around-ear headphones are available in black and silver colours. In simple words, the QC35 has amazing sound reproduction, clarity and balance, as well as accurate and deep bass.
3. Sony XBA-H1 | Rs 11,890
During airplane travel, there’s a lot of moving around and changing flights. Therefore, you want headphones that are fast and easy to pack, lightweight and highly durable. The Sony XBA-H1 meets all these parameters. Whether your preference leans toward a more sporty look or one that is simple, both audiences are served well here. The hybrid driver unit packs in balanced armature and dynamic designs into one unit, bringing the very best that both have to offer to your ears. This results in booming bass, highs that shine and response that makes your music sound more punchy than ever.
4. Sennheiser PXC 550 | Rs 29,990
A perfect travel companion, the PXC 550 Wireless delivers Sennheiser’s renowned high-quality sound and up to 30 hours of battery performance. Sennheiser’s NoiseGard hybrid adaptive noise cancellation ensures uninterrupted listening by seamlessly monitoring and adapting to ambient noise levels—whether on a plane, train or a noisy street. They have a comfortable fit and have superb sound reproduction. What that means is the audio of PXC 550 is very rich, clean and balanced. Also the bass response is accurate and solid.
5. Jabra Move | Rs 4,987
The wireless Jabra Move is a sound pick, and comes with a mic so they can make calls as well. It's got wonderful sound reproduction and is light on the bass, for those who prefer it that way.
Top 5 Wireless Headphones For The Gen X
These headphones are convenient, free to use, and they also sound fantastic.
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow