Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
01st Nov 2016
Television is one of those product segments where "bigger the better" philosophy holds true. Little wonder then, Indian TV manufacturer Videocon's tagline was "Bada hai to behtar hai". Without further ado, let us take a look at the best television sets avalable under Rs 30,000.
VU 40D6575 40-inch Full HD LCDFounded by Devita Saraf, VU is known for delivering well made TVs on budget. The VU 40D6575 is no exception. It offers a 40-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) LCD panel with LED backlight for Rs 24,000. It lacks gimmicky features such as 3D and smart TV. However, it features 2 HDMI ports and a USB connector to enable you to play media right from your thumb drive.
Panasonic TH40C200DX 40-inch Full HD LCDPanasonic's 40-incher is pricier than the VU 40D6575. However, it offers much better picture quality. Compared to the competing televisions, Panasonic's TV offers uniform brightness and minimum light bleeding. As far as the features are confirmed, you get a pair of USB and HDMI ports.
VU H40K311 40-inch Full HD Smart TVIf you are willing to spend a bit more for smart features, the VU H40K311 offers excellent value. The VU H40K311 has thin bezels around a 40-inch Full HD LCD screen. It uses Wi-Fi to connect to the Internet. To run apps such as Opera browser, it packs-in a quad-core processor.
Top Television Sets Under Rs 30,000 | TechTree.com
Top Television Sets Under Rs 30,000
The only list you should refer to when buying a TV in India.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals