Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
01st Nov 2016
Television is one of those product segments where "bigger the better" philosophy holds true. Little wonder then, Indian TV manufacturer Videocon's tagline was "Bada hai to behtar hai". Without further ado, let us take a look at the best television sets avalable under Rs 30,000.
VU 40D6575 40-inch Full HD LCDFounded by Devita Saraf, VU is known for delivering well made TVs on budget. The VU 40D6575 is no exception. It offers a 40-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) LCD panel with LED backlight for Rs 24,000. It lacks gimmicky features such as 3D and smart TV. However, it features 2 HDMI ports and a USB connector to enable you to play media right from your thumb drive.
Panasonic TH40C200DX 40-inch Full HD LCDPanasonic's 40-incher is pricier than the VU 40D6575. However, it offers much better picture quality. Compared to the competing televisions, Panasonic's TV offers uniform brightness and minimum light bleeding. As far as the features are confirmed, you get a pair of USB and HDMI ports.
VU H40K311 40-inch Full HD Smart TVIf you are willing to spend a bit more for smart features, the VU H40K311 offers excellent value. The VU H40K311 has thin bezels around a 40-inch Full HD LCD screen. It uses Wi-Fi to connect to the Internet. To run apps such as Opera browser, it packs-in a quad-core processor.
Top Television Sets Under Rs 30,000
The only list you should refer to when buying a TV in India.
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-
- ADCOM Launches “Vision” - LED Headphones for Ultimate Gamers
- LAVA Launches Z71 with Dedicated Google Assistant Key
- Detel launches Amaze – Truly Wireless Bluetooth Speaker in India
- Airtel Wi-Fi Calling’ crosses One million users
- Fujifilm India unfold its innovation prowess by showcasing Photo Imaging Product Portfolio at CEIF 2020
- DOLBY RAISES THE BAR FOR IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCES AT CES 2020