Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
05th Sep 2018
So far we have covered best handsets under Rs 10,000 and Rs 20,000, but if you have saved enough you can consider something even better. In fact, there are phones in this price range that can give a tough time to much expensive top-end devices. Last updated: 2- May -2018.
Price: Rs 29,000
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 chipset
- 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage
- 5.7 screen with 1440 x 2880 pixels
- 13 + 13 MP dual camera on the back
- 5 MP selfie camera
- 3300 mAh battery
Price: Rs 21,000
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset.
- 6 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage.
- 6.2-inch Full HD + IPS screen.
- 12 MP + 5 MP dual camera setup.
- 20 MP selfie camera.
- 4000 mAh battery.
Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
Here's the list of phones that can give flagship handsets a run for their money.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-