Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
05th Sep 2018
So far we have covered best handsets under Rs 10,000 and Rs 20,000, but if you have saved enough you can consider something even better. In fact, there are phones in this price range that can give a tough time to much expensive top-end devices. Last updated: 2- May -2018.
Price: Rs 29,000
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 chipset
- 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage
- 5.7 screen with 1440 x 2880 pixels
- 13 + 13 MP dual camera on the back
- 5 MP selfie camera
- 3300 mAh battery
Price: Rs 21,000
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset.
- 6 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage.
- 6.2-inch Full HD + IPS screen.
- 12 MP + 5 MP dual camera setup.
- 20 MP selfie camera.
- 4000 mAh battery.
Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018) | TechTree.com
Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
Here's the list of phones that can give flagship handsets a run for their money.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India