Chandrakant 'CK' Isi
05th Sep 2018
So far we have covered best handsets under Rs 10,000 and Rs 20,000, but if you have saved enough you can consider something even better. In fact, there are phones in this price range that can give a tough time to much expensive top-end devices. Last updated: 2- May -2018.
Price: Rs 29,000
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 chipset
- 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage
- 5.7 screen with 1440 x 2880 pixels
- 13 + 13 MP dual camera on the back
- 5 MP selfie camera
- 3300 mAh battery
Price: Rs 21,000
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset.
- 6 GB RAM, 64 GB internal storage.
- 6.2-inch Full HD + IPS screen.
- 12 MP + 5 MP dual camera setup.
- 20 MP selfie camera.
- 4000 mAh battery.
Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
Here's the list of phones that can give flagship handsets a run for their money.
- Philips 3.1 and 2.1 Channel Soundbars with Wireless Subwoofer launched
- Sony India launches a digital voice recorder ICD-UX570F
- Amazon Launches Fire TV Edition Smart TVs in India with Onida
- Supercharge Radeon Gameplay with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition
- BOSE AR EXPERIENCES NOW AVAILABLE IN THE OFFICIAL STAR WARS APP
- Nokia 7.1 joins Nokia 9 PureView and Nokia 8.1 on Android 10
- HiFuture unveils Olymbuds, the Most Comfortable True Wireless Earbuds in India today at just Rs. 3,999/-
- Sennheiser Launches Momentum Headphones for Rs.34,990
- Launching FINGERS Chic Dual.D Wireless Neckband earphone
- Noise announces its new Qualcomm Powered Bluetooth Neckband