22nd Jun 2016
It’s all wham bam in the smartphone industry with the release of the OnePlus latest offering-The OnePlus 3. But amongst the aura of this 3rd flagship killer from the not so new company lies a amazing technology known as Dash charging.
What exactly is Dash Charge?
Dash Charge is a new quick-charge technology from OnePlus. It promises to provide 60% of a full charge in just 30 minutes of charging.
While it’s not something which already doesn’t exist in the market under the name of Quick charge 3.0 which boasts that it could charge upto 80% in 35 minutes.This tech is present I the rivals like S7 egde.
How exactly is the Dash Charge better than Qualcomm Quick charge 3.0?
Unike Quick Charge 3.0, Dash charge produces a larger electrical current (this time 5V/4A for 20W) rather than increasing the pressure, which results in a more stable and consistent charge.
This means that the charging process remains fast even though you're using your phone or putting it to sweat by playing high-intensity gaming. This also rules out the possibility of Overheating while charging also.
So how fast does the dash charge charge the OnePlus 3?
15 minutes-20% charge (charge started from 0%)
30 minutes-62% charge
60 minutes-94% charge
73 minutes-100% charge
This is till now the best charging time from 0 to 100% when compared to the second best the LG G5 which took 77 minutes. The S7 takes 89 minutes to charge fully.
Although the battery life is not great but the Dash charging technology has got it all covered up with a quick battery refill in just 30 minutes.
Is OnePlus 3 Exclusive Dash Charge Really Something Extraordinary? | TechTree.com
Is OnePlus 3 Exclusive Dash Charge Really Something Extraordinary?
A full charge takes only 73 minutes.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals