10th Jun 2016
A better performing smartphone is everyone's dream. But, how best does your device perform? Popular benchmarking tool AnTuTu has recently rolled out its list of ten smartphones irrespective of any price tags and other refinements, and simply based on AnTuTu score.
However, most of the times, many people simply do not agree these benchmarks to be a good source. Yet, they definitely provide some insight!
So, here's the list of top 10 smartphones with their AnTuTu scores in the bracket:
1. Vivo Xplay 5 Elite (138706)
It may be a surprise to many that the number one smartphone according to AnTuTu is not from popular companies like Apple, Samsung, LG, etc. That's because, the smartphone hosts a 6 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM out-of-the-box along with a 5.43 inch Super AMOLED Quad HD display screen. It is available in China with a price tag of CNY 4,288 (USD 655).
2. LeEco Max 2 (138026)
This smartphone, as we already know, made a pretty loud roar when launched, for all the power packed features it comes with. 5.7 inch display screen, 6 GB RAM, Snapdragon 820 processor, 3,100 mAh battery, 21 MP rear camera, and 54 GB internal storage. The smartphone comes with a price tag of around EUR 350.
3. Lenovo ZUK Z2 Pro (136853)
This recently announced smartphone comes with a 5.2 inch display screen along with a whopping 6 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage. Powering this beast is a 3,100 mAh battery which may not be one of the heaviest batteries in the world, but can definitely give a day or two of backup. The rear camera is of 13 MP capacity. The expected price tag is somewhere aroun USD 666.
4. Xiaomi 5 (136773)
With a weird screen size of 5.15 inch, the smartphone packs in a powerful 16 MP rear camera while being powered by a 4 GB RAM and Snapdragon 820 processor. On top of this, a 3,000 mAh battery keeps the smartphone alive for at least a day of heavy usage. With 128 GB internal storage, the smartphone lacks a card slot, which is definitely fine, thanks to the huge internal space. The device comes with a price tag of Rs 24,999.
5. Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (134599)
This is the smartphone infamous for its unaffordable price range starting from Rs 50,000. With QHD S AMOLED 5.5 inch display screen, 4 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage, and 3,600 mAh battery, the smartphone is definitely a good option. It also comes with a 12 MP primary camera, 5 MP secondary camera, Exynos 8890 Octa Core Processor, and water/dust resistance.
Interestingly, the much aclaimed Apple iPhone is not found in the top 5 positions, however, two iPhones, iPhone 6S and iPhone SE are ranked at 6th and 7th position by AnTuTu.
Also, LG G5, Meizu Pro6, and Honor V8 stand at 8th, 9th, and 10th position, completing the list of top 10 smartphones you can ever imagine.
Below is a graph AnTuTu has published on its website showing the ranks and scores of these 10 smartphones discussed above. Which among these would you prefer to purchase? Shoot us your comment below!
Top Five Smartphones Based On AnTuTu Scores (May 2016)
According to the list, the best smartphone available in the world as of now is Vivo Xplay 5 Elite! What do you think?
- Xiaomi India launches new Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones
- Xiaomi to bring NavIC technology from ISRO to several smartphones in 2020
- Bobble celebrates 'Namaste Trump" with new GIFs, and Stickers
- Fujifilm unveils the new X100V camera with high performance and advanced functions along with two new XC 35mm F2 and GF 45-100mm F4 lens
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow