10th May 2016
Virtual Reality is one of the hottest new markets in the tech world and has become a technology millions of consumers will get to interact in real time. It is a fantastic innovation which can demonstrate the cutting edge of what technology is capable of today. Deloitte Global's 2016 TMT predicts that virtual reality (VR) will have its first billion dollar year in 2016 and with a vast number of smartphones sales in India, virtual reality headset would become the future of how we engage in media.
Therefore, many companies, small and large have been working to bring VR to the masses, and there have never been so many ways to fully immerse yourself in games and entertainment as there are now. Today, the market is flooded with VR devices that are affordable, impressive, fun, and phone-powered. So here are a few pocket friendly virtual reality headsets available in the country.
1. PTron Virtual Reality Headset
Skillfully crafted PTron VR headset comes with spectacular features and an elegant design that will give you an impressive viewing experience. You can indulge into high definition gaming by wearing the VR headset device on your eyes as it will track your eye movement and make your gaming character act as per your real movements. You can even build your own private cinema from your smart phone by connecting this lightweight device to your phone screen. The PTron virtual reality headset comes at an attractive price of INR 1,499 and will be exclusively available on LatestOne.com
2. Zebronics Virtual Reality Headset
Zebronics has solved the problem by making its headset compatible with Google Cardboard apps -- and being the big gorilla in this business Google is seeing a growing collection of free 3-D and VR friendly apps available. The Chennai-based Zebronics has launched the Zeb VR and its thick foam padding and pair of focus-adjusting lenses make for comfortable headset that at INR 1,600 is as good a fit as global brands costing Rs 10,000 and more. And Zebronics has removed one pain point: the Zeb VR can be used with any make of smart phone up to 6 inches in size.
3. Agnus Virtual Reality Headset
Beautifully designed, providing comfort to the eyes while not bulging on the budget front is what makes Agnus VR one of the most viable Virtual Reality headsets in the market right now. With the price of INR 2499 Agnus VR has soft faux-leather padding, ability to adjust focus, port for the headphone jack and high-quality optical lenses make the experience with Agnus VR definitely one to look out for. Again, being in a range of its own, Agnus VR could be a viable alternative to Google Cardboard.
4. Irusu Virtual Reality Headset
Irusu uses Advanced Production Technology Lenses Using Vacuum Ion Plating Refining, and is capable Of Blocking Electromagnetic Radiation and there is no Side Effects on vision. It has a comfortable headband and adjustable super face foam protector. It is adjustable on pupil distance and object distance. It is perfect for people with low myopia. You can get free from your glasses while enjoy the 3d Movies or games with the head mounted display, bringing you a better experience. The product is priced at INR 2499.
5. DOMO nHance Virtual Reality Headset
Priced at INR 1490, The DOMO nHance VR2 is 3D Virtual Reality (VR) Headset that works with your smartphone. It allows you to view in true 3D and explore the Virtual 3D world with head tracking. Just place your Android or iOS powered smartphone in to the VR headset and launch a VR-Headset compatible app and lose yourself in the experience. The nHance VR2 uses the sensors in your phone for the head tracking technology. The VR2 is inspired by the Google Cardboard and works with all the cardboard apps and it is compatible with most phones.
Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
These five headsets simply transform your virtual reality viewing experience on the go.
- boAt audio launches new range of earphones & speakers at the recently concluded Lakmé Fashion Week
- Sennheiser PXC 550-II Wireless, The Smarter Travel Companion, Launched in India
- Titan Company strengthens its technology and wearables play
- Xiaomi India launches Desh Ka Dumdaar Smartphone, Redmi 8A Dual
- HYPERX LAUNCHES FURY ULTRA RGB GAMING MOUSE PAD IN INDIA
- An initiative to create a Breathe Free space for the torch bearers of tomorrow
- Philips rapidly expands its smart audio product portfolio by launching Headphones with one touch Google Assistant and Active Noise Cancellation
- Goldmedal Electricals launches smart i-Sense Senso Switch
- Newly launched Vu Cinema TV sold out on Amazon within 24 hours!
- Havit launches high bass neckband with 12 hrs battery in India at 1299/-