29th Apr 2016
As technology innovation took centre stage, technology creators have become more competitive with their product innovation. Recently Sansui launched its all new range of television which includes the Sansui Curved 4K Ultra HD LED with Golden Bezel. In reply to this, LG unveiled their G6 and E6 series of OLED variation Television during their tech show in Mumbai.
Both the companies have launched their products with their different strategies and have created a hail storm in the market. Sansui launched their product, a successful three years of association, with two time IPL champions, Kolkata Knight Riders. LG acclaimed that Indian consumer’s choice of colour, technology, configuration etc. are diverse as per state. Therefore, LG committed to host 50 tech shows in different states of India, starting from Mumbai.
LG launched LG OLED 4K TV with its signature series of technology in India, whereas Sansui launched new models in the Curve 4K Ultra HD, UHD and Smart Connect series to hold the 4K television market in 2016.
Shedding light on the latest technology, Tech Tree is sharing the features of the two products - Sansui Curve 4K Ultra HD LED with Golden Bezel and LG OLED 4K TV with Dolby vision, to make it easier for consumers:
Sansui Curved 4K Ultra HD LED with Golden Bezel
The Sansui Curve 4K Ultra HD TV provides wider viewing angles, owing to its curved, shape ensuring a brilliant viewing experience from every angle. With 3D effects integrated along with 4K technology, the images look deeper and appear lively. The distinct golden bezel adds to the TVs’ elegance, making it the ultimate masterpiece in one’s room. Other features are:
- Screen size 165 cm
- Curved LED(4000R)
- 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160)
- Smart TV- Android 4.4
- App Store
- In Built Wi-Fi
- Wireless Screen Mirroring
- 2USB 4K 2K Support
- 3 HDMI
- INR. 2,70,000
LG OLED 4K TV with Dolby Vision:
LG brings the future of television technology to its consumers with the all new G6 and E6 series OLED TV. The flagship G6 SIGNATURE OLED TV features exceptional contrast and color quality as well as high dynamic range (HDR) capability. Each pixel on an OLED panel can switch on and off independently, offering an exceptional viewing experience. Other features are:
- 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160)
- 2.2mm thickness
- OLED HDR with Dolby Vision
- Perfect Black Panel
- 4K Upscaler
- Natural Voice Recognition
- Magic Mobile Connection
- Magic Zoom
- Smart TV- webOS 3.0
- LG Content store (App store)
- Wi-Fi Built-In 802.11 a/c
- HDMI 4 (HDCP 2.2)
- 3USB Slots
- OLED Surround Sound
- INR 5,31,106.94 for 77 inch approximately
Sansui aims to reach 10 per cent market share this year with their new launch whereas LG aims to sustain their number 1 position in market share.
Sansui Vs LG, Who Will Hold The 4K Television Market? | TechTree.com
Sansui Vs LG, Who Will Hold The 4K Television Market?
Recently two new television ranges were launched in India, Sansui Curved 4k range and LG OLED 4k television.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals