17th Dec 2015
As 2015 comes to an end, Google has recently announced a list of top searches that have been trending through out the year on Google Search.
As per the list, the search giant has also revealed the mobile devices that have been searched most by users in the country.
Topping the list is the country's very own smartphone YU Yureka which is also Micromax subsidiary YU's first smartphone.
Being launched in January 2015 and sporting a 5.5 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, it looks like the smartphone has definitely been the talk of the town among the youth through out the year.
The latest and much expected smartphone Apple iPhone 6S has no been listed as the second most searched mobile device in India.
Well, no doubts that the smartphone would be searched a lot for all the great features that it equips. Also, the iPhone 6S, as we know, made a lot of news before and after the launch.
However, the iPhone 6S has topped the list globally while Samsung Galaxy S6 has been spotted as the second most search device.
But, in India, the device seems to be no where found in the lists revealed by the company.
In the third and fourth position, Google has listed out Lenovo K3 Note and Lenovo A7000 which according to Flipkart's search data are the most trending devices on the e-commerce portal.
And, finally, in the fifth position comes the Moto G which was interestingly the most searched mobile device in 2014.
Google Search In 2015: 5 Most Searched Mobile Devices | TechTree.com
Google Search In 2015: 5 Most Searched Mobile Devices
The most searched mobile devices are YU Yureka, Apple iPhone 6S, Lenovo K3 Note, Lenovo A7000 and Moto G.
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals
- Europe may require all phone manufacturers to use USB-C charging
- Amazon Announces Prime Video Channels – A Video Entertainment Marketplace in India