30th Oct 2015
OnePlus X is undoubtedly the most talked about smartphone in the current trend which was launched on Thursday, Oct 29 in India.
While the device is a mixture of both affordability and luxury, it also comes bundled with a bunch of premium features for all the technical buffs.
However, here we come up with a list of 5 features we found simply great in the new budget smartphone by OnePlus.
1. Premium Design
While the smartphone comes with a price tag of just Rs 16,999, the company hasn't compromised on the look and feel of the device. The Gorilla Glass panel on the back of the device definitely gives a premium look while also it is something that we have already seen in Sony Xperia Z smartphones. However, the price point, we can never compare.
Nowadays, camera has definitely become one of the most influencing factor while purchasing a smartphone. And, OnePlus X comes with a 13 MP f/2.2 rear camera with an LED flash. Along with this, the company has upgraded the front facing camera to 8 MP capacity with the aperture f/2.4. This is definitely a plus point when we compare the camera of other two smartphones and also the price points. Another significant feature of the device's camera is the ability to record videos at 1080p and also in slow motion and time-lapse.
3. FM Radio
With smartphones screens becoming bigger and bigger, we are losing one of the oldest feature that was pretty common in the Nokia feature phone, the FM Radio. However, OnePlus has included the FM Radio feature in the OnePlus X and it was missing in the OnePlus One and OnePlus 2. So, this is definitely a great news for the music radio listeners.
4. Alert Slider Switch
Who doesn't love shortcut buttons? Well, OnePlus X brings with it a physical toggle switch which is primarily used for prioritising notification alerts. This feature was earlier found in OnePlus 2. The switch actually allows users to easily switch around notification options like 'All', 'Priority' and 'None'.
5. AMOLED Display Screen
For a pocket friendly price, the OnePlus X features an AMOLED Display with a 1080p resolution. The 5 inch display, though is smaller in size when compared to the OnePlus One, definitely gives a bright and crystal clear output quality. The display comes with a 441 ppi density. This is again another feature which makes the smartphone a perfect premium purchase for an affordable price.
Top 5 Features Of OnePlus X
These 5 features definitely make the smartphone a perfect purchase for a pocket friendly price point.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance