27th Oct 2015
Lately, we have been coming across a number of speculations and leaks about the upcoming smartphone OnePlus X (also being tipped as OnePlus Mini in some regions) by Chinese smartphone company, OnePlus.
Also, the company seems to have recently announced that the OnePlus X will be launching in India on Oct 29. However, we still have no clear information regarding the much rumoured smartphone.
But, keeping the leaks and rumours into consideration, we can easily suspect OnePlus X to be the first mid-range smartphone by the company where as the previous two - OnePlus One and OnePlus Two belonged to the higher end.
Along with this, recently, the media invite for the launch event seems to have been leaked showing us a different look on the front side of the smartphone making it more similar to iPhone rather than the OnePlus devices.
On the other hand, a few other images have been tipped off via Weibo showing us a single LED flash and a fingerprint scanner in the back side unlike the home button in the OnePlus Two device.
While OnePlus One and OnePlus Two sit at a higher end, the upcoming OnePlus X looks to be launched as a mid range device, which the company is targeting at for the first time.
Also, we know that the price point of the OnePlus X is less and thus we expect to see this smartphone as a smaller version of the regular OnePlus flagship killers.
While OnePlus is known to use Qualcomm Snapdragon chipsets in its previous two smartphone, this time, the hype is that the smartphone may come with an octa core MediaTek MT6795T processor.
The rumours also put out that the smartphone comes with a 2 GB RAM which is lesser when compared to the other two OnePlus devices.
Considering the information we have come across as of now, we feel the smartphone to be quite different from the usual OnePlus design! However, we have to wait for two more days for the company to officially remove the curtains off the device.
What Differs OnePlus X From Other Oneplus Smartphones?
We have been constantly coming across speculations and leaks about the upcoming smartphone by OnePlus which is set to be launched on Oct 29.
- Bobble AI bullish on growing business via regional content; announces dedicated keyboard in Malayalam
- Acer India launches business PC at Just Rs 9999
- TCL 4K QLED with Hands Free AI TV Pre-booking Coming Soon at Reliance Digital
- Linksys India Launches VELOP MX5300 WIFI 6 Mesh System
- Acer introduces Nitro 5, its first 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Gaming Laptop
- Barco Introduces New Series of Advanced Video Processing and Presentation Control Systems
- NETGEAR Orbi RBK50 Mesh System to Augment Your Home Wi-Fi Network for Improved Work Efficiency
- Motorola announces its new flagship in India with the Fastest, Loudest, Boldest; motorola edge+
- Surface Pro X, Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 are now available in India
- Genelec Announces 1235A: Classic Heritage, Cutting Edge Performance