21st Oct 2015
Recently, a lot of announcements have been happening about the upcoming smartphone by Yu Televentures, dubbed as the Yu Yutopia.
The striking part of the announcements is the company boasting the Yutopia to be the most powerful phone ever. However, is it really the most powerful phone on the planet? What makes it powerful? Read on.
While we have no much official information yet, the latest teaser by Yu says, "R.I.P Plastic & Sandstone. True power lies in metal." This message clearly informs that the smartphone which the company is claiming to be the real Beast will be completely made out of a metal body.
Having a metal body may increase the flagship feel of the smartphone, however, to be more powerful, the smartphone would be needing a better specs capable of withstanding heavy duty games and apps along with a bigger battery.
Adding further on to this, let's brush up the recently leaked specifications of the Yutopia smartphone. Though these specifications are completely based on rumours, we have been hearing lately that the Yutopia may come with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor, 5.2 Quad HD Display, 3 GB or 4 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage and 21 MP rear camera. Looking at the leaked specs, we can have been seeing a couple of these specs on a number of smartphones recently like the Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Moto X Style and a lot more.
However, considering these leaked specs and a metal body to come at an affordable price point of under Rs 20,000, there might be some stuff in the company's claim.
We have been witnessing many smartphone companies building a hype for their smartphones only to reveal later that the smartphone don't actually stand at par. One classy example may be the OnePlus 2 which the company claimed to be the perfect 2016 Flagship Killer and later we found out that the smartphone came with overheating Snapdragon 810 processor while also lacking NFC.
Keeping this in mind, we feel it may be a little too early to answer if the Yu Yutopia is definitely the most powerful phone on the planet.
Is Yu Yutopia Truly The Most Powerful Phone On The Planet? | TechTree.com
Is Yu Yutopia Truly The Most Powerful Phone On The Planet?
Though the company claims the Yutopia smartphone to be the real Beast, will it really stand above the other powerful phones in the world? Read on.
- DRIFE Begins Operations in Namma Bengaluru
- Sevenaire launches ‘NEPTUNE’ – 24W Portable Speaker with RGB LED Lights
- Inbase launches ‘Urban Q1 Pro’ TWS Earbuds with Smart Touch control in India
- Airtel announces Rs 6000 cashback on purchase of smartphones from leading brands
- 78% of Indians are saving to spend during the festive season and 72% will splurge on gadgets & electronics
- 5 Tips For Buying A TV This Festive Season
- Facebook launches its largest creator education program in India
- 5 educational tech toys for young and aspiring engineers
- Mid-range smartphones emerge as customer favourites this festive season, reveals Amazon survey
- COLORFUL Launches Onebot M24A1 AIO PC for Professionals