15:37 22nd Jul, 2015
Vivo X5 Pro With 4G Support Launched In India At Rs. 27,980
It will be competing with the likes of Moto X, which is priced lesser and Huawei Honor 6 Plus
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Vivo has launched Vivo X5 Pro in India, but unlike in China it doesn’t come with an eye recognition technology.
The Vivo X5 Pro comes with Phase Detection Auto-Focus (PDAF), resulting in a quick focus and facial recognition technology for smart beauty mode. The device is priced at Rs. 27,980.
The smartphone comes with the latest Android Lollipop operating system and has a propriety interface- Funtouch 3.0. It is powered by the Snapdragon 615 octa core processor.
The Vivo X5 Pro offers a 5.2 inch Full HD, super Amoled display. It has 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory, and 128 GB micro SD card slot. It has a 2300 mAh battery. The dual SIM X5Pro offers 4G connectivity too.
The Vivo X5 Pro offers 13 MP rear camera and 8 MP front camera. It is equipped with Hi-Fi sound.
It is likely to compete for space with Moto X, Huawei Honor 6 plus and Oppo 7. The lastest offering from Vivo trails its competitors with a 2300 mAH battery and is powered by a snapdragon 615 processor.
Most of the other players in the same price range offer a snapdragon 801 processor, which might be a bit of drawback for Vivo X5 Pro.
TAGS: Vivo X5 Pro
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000