17:01 10th Jul, 2015
Xolo Launches Its Black Smartphone At Rs 12,999
You can experience Xolo Black hands-on at 100 Vodafone stores across India.
Indian mobile maker Xolo has finally launched its first smartphone under BLACK sub-brand after hinting about it for many days.
With a 5.5 inch 1080p display and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, the new smartphone as we have known so far, comes with oleophobic coating to keep the device smudge and stain free.
Speaking about the technical specifications of the Xolo Black, it comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Octa-Core processor with Adreno 405 GPU, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory along with a dual camera setup in the rear with LED flash and 5-element lens with f/2.0 aperture.
It is worth noting that the rear camera setup consists of dual cameras; one with 13 MP capacity and another with 2 MP capacity for depth sensing.
Along with this, the front facing camera on the smartphone comes with 5 MP capacity and LED flash to capture better selfies.
The other features of the smartphone include 4G LTE support, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG, 3,200 mAh battery, Android 5.0 Lollipop OS and Hybrid Dual SIM support.
Speaking about its availability, though the Xolo Black has been launched on Friday, July 10 as announced earlier, the smartphone is said to be exclusively available on Flipkart starting from July 13.
However, if you already own a Xolo device, you can buy the new Black on July 12 from 4 PM to 8 PM as a special offer for its existing customers.
The smartphone will be coming with an introductory offer with 1 GB of free data per month for 2 months for Vodafone customers and unlimited Vodafone Music for two months, just the way Vodafone had announced a few days back.
Also, 100 Vodafone stores will have Xolo Black for hands on experience.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000