10:51 09th Jul, 2015
Samsung Lists Budget Tablet Galaxy Tab 3V For Rs 10,600 In India
While the tablet is backed by a 3,600 mAh battery, the device disappoints in terms of no selfie camera.
Samsung's latest tablet has been silently listed on the company's official eStore in India with a price tag of Rs 10,600
The budget tablet dubbed as the Galaxy Tab 3V comes with a 7 inch TFT display and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor powering the device.
With 1 GB RAM, the tablet is expected to handle multitasking with ease.
Speaking about the camera, the 5 MP camera in the rear seems to be of pretty decent quality, however, the tablet misses out the front camera which seems to be a pretty big disappointment in this selfie era.
Apart from this, the tablet gets a 3,600 mAh battery which we feel pretty good to handle the device for at least a day with medium - heavy usage.
Interestingly, while many smartphones won't even get a 3,000 mAh battery for under Rs 16,000 price range, Samsung is providing 600 mAh capacity more with this device for just Rs 10,600.
Also, the tablet makes it possible for making voice calls and comes with connectivity options like 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB and GPS.
However, having everything said about the device, the availability status on the official India eStore is for now 'out of stock' and we expect it to go live pretty soon when it is launched.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets