11:32 02nd Jul, 2015
1st Generation Moto X Gets A Lick Of Lollipop In India
Lucky users can finally upgrade to the official Android 5.1 Lollipop update.
Motorola has finally pushed out its Android 5.1 Lollipop update for the Moto X (1st generation) in India. The company seems to have taken its time with the update and even jumped version 5.0 benefiting users and giving them a fresh new dose of Android to play with.
Arriving after a number of delays, we must say that the new update works flawlessly. This could be thanks to Motorola’s extensive soak testing techniques, which seems to have paid off.
There are new transitions, a new recents menu and even the phone’s dialer icon has been updated to the new one. Of course, Android Lollipop also makes everything work buttery smooth, so we seriously suggest you upgrade to it.
Android 5.1 Lollipop is indeed a massive refresh; this applies more to Moto X (1st Gen) users, who have been stuck with KitKat for a very, very long time.
The update is about 650 MB in size, so you must ensure that you have the necessary free space (internal storage), before taking the leap.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets