18:13 01st Jul, 2015
Huawei Unveils Honor Band Zero Smartwatch And Honor Whistle Bluetooth Headset
Both the devices were unveiled along with the much awaited Honor 7 smartphone.
Chinese company has unveiled its Honor Band Zero smartwatch and Honor Whistle Bluetooth headset along with its much awaited Honor 7.
It is worth noting that both the products have been just unveiled while the Band Zero is expected to be launched in China in August.
Speaking about the devices, the Honor Band Zero features a circular touch display with brushed metal bezel running around it and IP68 certification for dust and water resistance.
The smartwatch interestingly comes with no physical buttons and is said to be showing message notifications and display incoming calls.
The Band Zero is also expected to come with pedometer and sleep tracker along with a textured rubber strap available in Black, Beige and White color options.
The Honor Whistle Bluetooth Headset is said to sport a brushed metal look and with a circular button on the back.
However, no further details have been shared by company and we expect more details to arrive soon.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets