14:47 23rd Jun, 2015
Fitbit To Enter The Indian Market In July This Year
The products will be priced between Rs 3,990 and Rs 19,990 and will be available via both Amazon and offline retail stores.
The world's largest wearable brand Fitbit is finally coming to India next month with an exclusive tie up with Amazon India.
The entry which was being rumoured all these days now turns out to be true and it is being said that the company will be selling five fitness and activity trackers as well as a wireless scale.
The devices are expected to go on sale in the first week of July via Amazon India website.
Speaking about the company, Fitbit was recently announced as being shipped 3.9 million units in the first quarter of 2014 while Xiaomi stood at second.
Adding more details about the company's entry in to India, it is being said that the office will be set up in Delhi and is looking at expanding in to offline retail as well.
The product range to be made available in the country are the entry-level Zip at Rs 3,990, Flex at Rs 6,990, Charge at Rs 9,990 and Charge HR at Rs 12,990 and Surge at Rs 19,990 along with a weighing scale Aria at Rs 9,990.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets