10:56 03rd Jun, 2015
Xiaomi's 16,000 mAh Power Bank To Go On Sale On June 9 At 2 PM
The power bank priced at Rs 1,399 features dual USB ports with aluminium case.
After recently announcing two new power banks in India, Xiaomi is all set to sell its 16,000 mAh variant via the company website.
To recall, Xiaomi had recently conducted a poll on its website giving its customers the option to choose which variety of power bank to go on sale first and surprisingly 83 percent users opted for the 16,000 mAh power bank.
It is worth noting here that the other variant which was announced recently is of 5,000 mAh capacity.
However, the 5,000 mAh variant is expected to go on sale a week later.
Going in depth into the details of the new power banks, the 16,000 mAh power bank will be available at Rs 1,399 while the 5,000 mAh variant is expected at Rs 699.
Also, just like the previous power banks from Xiaomi, the new variants also come with an aluminium case with dual USB ports on the 16,000 mAh variant and a single USB port for the 5,000 mAh power bank.
While the 5,000 mAh power bank is claimed to be the thinnest power bank made by the company for day to day use, the 16,000 mAh power bank is expected to fully charge a Redmi Note 4G almost 3.5 times, an iPhone 6 almost five times and an iPad mini almost 2.5 times.
With these new power banks in town, it seems like Xiaomi is looking forward to take over the mobile industry in India. However, we just have to wait and watch the game!
TAGS: Xiaomi Power Bank
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000