11:40 07th May, 2015
Partnership With GadgetWood Brings Better Repair Services To Xiaomi Users
Users can now place a request for Rs 99 which includes pick and drop services for Xiaomi devices.
It finally looks like there is a smartphone company which believes that after sales service can really improve their stand in the present mobile market.
Yes! We are talking about Xiaomi, the chinese mobile maker which recently welcomed aboard Ratan Tata as its investor to expand its smartphone legacy in India.
Recently, Xiaomi has announced that their partnership with GadgetWood, a Delhi-based startup will make it possible to provide a one-day repair service to all its smartphone users.
The service which is said to be available for a fee of Rs 99 also includes pick and drop services for Xiaomi devices - both smartphones and tablets within a business day of placing the request.
It is also worth noting here that, nearly 500 Xiaomi customers have already used GadgetWood's repair services. With this synergy, we can surely predict that consumers can benefit from a great user experience as well as quick and seamless repair services.
However, it is also worth noting down that the service facility under the partnership is still available only in Delhi NCR region at the moment, but the company expects to expand it to other cities in India very soon.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets