12:03 17th Jul, 2014
Apple Now Encrypts iCloud Mails To Third-Party Email Providers
Earlier, only the conversations between the iCloud users were encrypted
In what is expected to be good news for the Mac users, Apple has decided to encrypt the mails sent to other email services from iCloud.
Ever since the reports about NSA snooping into the emails emerged there has been an increased awareness about privacy.
Earlier, Apple was encrypting the mails sent between the iCloud users, but not to third party email service. Even though the company hasn’t announced the changes, the tuaw.com found the evidence on the Google’s transparency report.
The report by google shows the transparency of the conversations between Gmail and other service providers.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets