15:25 23rd Jun, 2014
Karbonn Launches Android Kitkat Phone Titanium S99 At Rs. 5,990
It has a 512 MB RAM and is looking to take on Moto E
Gone are the days when the latest Android phones would burn a hole in your pocket. Following the likes of Micromax and Lava, Karbonn Mobiles has launched Titanium S99, its entry level Android Kitkat smartphone at Rs. 5,990.
While the S99 has just 512MB RAM, which a few might find it as a drawback, the Kitkat has been optimized for low powered devices. It looks like Karbonn has set its eyes on Moto E and is powered by a 1.3 GHz quadcore processor.
Karbonn Titanium S99 sports a 4-inch IPS capacitive touch display and the internal storage is 4GB but the phone offers a microSD card slot that supports cards up to 32GB.
It has a 5MP rear camera, and a ‘Digital’ front camera. There’s no flash for the back camera, but 3G connectivity means you should be able to make video calls using the front. It comes with a 1400mAh battery.
The phone will be available in Black and White colours, and comes with an additional protective silicon case.
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets