11:02 17th Jun, 2014
ZTE Plans To Launch 5G Prototypes In India By 2015
The company wants to be known as one of the first vendors of 5G devices
While embracing technology India might be lagging behind others, but this hasn’t stopped the companies from planning for future and China’s ZTE Corp is planning to launch its first batch of 5G network gear prototypes by next year in international market including India.
According to Economic Times, ZTE is expecting the fifth generation network to be widely used by 2020 and it looks like the company wants to be known as one of the first vendors of these devices.
It also quoted Xu Huijun, ZTE's senior vice president (wireless business), saying that they had deployed, "1,000 of its brightest engineers at its R&D centres in Shenzhen, Xian and Shanghai to solely drive the 5G project."
It is also expected that the China’s second largest telecom gear makers will be using the 4G platform to develop the 5G wireless gear prototypes.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000