12:45 13th Jun, 2014
Convert Your Normal TV Into A Smart TV
An Android stick will do the trick for you
Did you always want to own a Smart TV, but the budget constraints did not allow you to own one. Then here is the solution, Astrum Holdings have launched an Android Magic Stick, which converts any TV into smart TV instantly.
The Magic Stick operates on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and user can download thousands of apps on their TV from play store. It allows super-fast uploads and downloads through Wi-Fi and faster transfer of files through Bluetooth.
The Magic Stick is powered with 1.6GHz Cortex A9 CPU, Quad Core GPU and 1GB DDR3 RAM which helps the user to play games and run applications faster. Also it supports Micro SD card to store favorite songs, videos and photographs.
Puneet Dhandharia, Country Manager for Astrum's operation in India said, "We take great pride in announcing the availability of Astrum Magic Stick. Now customer need not spend on buying a smart TV, a finger -sized, cost effective portable android stick can provide the experience of smarter way of TV watching to its user. It's DDR3 1GB RAM and Quad core processor helps to work, play games and run applications faster on the big screen."
- The Best Smartphones Under Rs.20,000
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets