17:22 12th Jun, 2014
ID Launches TouchTone Wireless Speakers At Rs. 4199
TouchTone easily connects with mobile phones, computers, tablets, iPods or any other Bluetooth devices
Mumbai, June 12: id America, the manufacturer of fashion-forward digital accessories has launched TouchTone, a portable Bluetooth wireless speaker and speakerphone, in India and is priced between Rs. 4,199-5,500.
TouchTone easily connects with mobile phones, computers, tablets, iPods or any other Bluetooth devices, allowing seamless streaming and sharing of music, movies, games or calls anytime, anywhere. In addition to delivering powerful sound, TouchTone’s design provides optimal storage and portability by leaving behind bulky wires and docks.
Once charged TouchTone can run upto 4 hours with a 33-feet of wireless range. It comes with a built-in professional-quality microphone that lets one to share conference calls in the office, at home or on the road.
The TouchTone is constructed with a stainless steel and lightweight rubber casing, making it the perfect sturdy, highly portable and versatile sound system for everyday use. The TouchTone integrates touch technology to create a smooth control interface for volume, playback and calls. Its available in five color options- Olive , Red , Mint.
TouchTone is available with One Year Warranty on Online sites like Amazon , Snapdeal , Ezoneonline and LFRs like Ezone all across India.
- Best Phones Under Rs 10,000 (November, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 20,000 (September, 2018)
- Best Phones Under Rs 30,000 (September, 2018)
- Five Android Apps To Make Your Insta Pop
- 9 Hot Android Smartphones Expected To Hit The Shelves Soon
- 3 Fitness Bands For The Budget Users
- 5 Best Screens From Android Based Smartphones
- The 5 Browser Add-Ons That Everyone Must Have
- Top 5 Pocket Friendly Virtual Reality Headsets
- Top 5 Premium Smartphones Above Rs 30,000